• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Live Concert DVD's

maddog

TRIBE Member
I just got the Bjork Vespertine at The Royal Opera House In England. Holy shit is that a CRISP Show:eek:

anyone else recommend some sweet live dvd's would be great

roojew

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit

Boss Hog

TRIBE Member
dead fucking serious and if you haven't seen it yet you don't know... although it's not all of Floyd just Waters and the boys and a bunch of awesome musicisians. Definitely awesome though. goooooo scorpions!

Klubmasta Will

TRIBE Member
u2 'elevation'

u2 'rattle and hum' (live concert footage from multiple venues)

and there's a new u2 concert DVD 'live from slane castle, ireland' but i haven't seen it yet. (has anyone seen it?)

Boss Hog

TRIBE Member
yeah Rattle and Hum is still my fave of all time, I finally managed to get the Bloor Cinema playing it. I must have seen that thing about 50 times. Haven't seen any of the others except Zoo TV. I was not impresed with the elevation tour at all.

thom100

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Klubmasta Will

and there's a new u2 concert DVD 'live from slane castle, ireland' but i haven't seen it yet. (has anyone seen it?)
One of the photographers in the photo auction Im putting on Thursday shot this show and is auctioning off the prints.

^ this one up for $25 starting price

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Bjork's other stuff is great too.

I'm not too keen on the Vespertine stuff since my heart is with Homogenic. So I would recommend the Live at Shephard's Bush thing but be warned of the accordian appearances. I find it ruins the songs.
But there are some fabulous remixes on that. With an awesome girl Dj. Forgot her name.

But the best one for me is still the the one with the string section, Live in Cambridge.
For some reason, they put it in the Vespertine section at Bjork.com when there are no songs from that album on that dvd. *shrug*

Is this the one you're talking about?

Last edited:

MoFo

TRIBE Member
I have a total bias but this is quite fabulous too. :D

Very high-energy, sexually-charged show. When she was still kinda good. :D

b3nji

TRIBE Member
both the aforementioned underworld and fatboy slim discs are great....

norman can't mix to save his life but just watching a quarter million people party on the beach to classic tunes is still highly entertaining...

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

shaggs

TRIBE Member
I have Pink Floyd Live At Pompeii,Roger Waters In The Flesh
amazing,Rush Live In Rio amazing,The U2 Live At Slane Castle and the Led Zeppelin is amazing all are must buys if you are a fan of these bands.

maddog

TRIBE Member
Mofo that aint the dvd i got , mine's got a similar set list.It's live at The Royal Opera House in England

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders