• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Live Brazilian music?

TRO

TRIBE Member
I've got a hankerin to party with some horny brazilians...

any non DJ event weekly or monthly parties with some horns and some drums? some crazy brazillian woman and the men who love them?

obrigado

ravinjunkie

TRIBE Member
Mana has a brazillian night on friday's. [dj] but it is crawling with Brazillians. I remember going there and it almost like no one spoke english there.

Check out Lula Lounge for sure.

Soulster

TRIBE Member
you should PM Surfer Joe. He's in a brazilian percussion ensemble and i think he might know of some places to go.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

TRO

TRIBE Member
ok enough with the brazilian shemale/gay clubs...:p

(well the 2 I know of have been mentioned so there)

Soulster

TRIBE Member
or you could always try Footprints at the rivoli. :D monthly party with Jason Palma. best freakin dance party in the city, imo. it's got *some* brazilian, but other latin music, and mainly good ol' funk and soul as well as dancy jazz. as for the scene, there aren't a whole lot of brazilians and the dancing isn't latin. it's however you want to move you move.

judge wopner

TRIBE Member
turning points @ gladstone,
every otehr month.

though level of hipster douche bags has begun to outweight brazilian hotties with g-strings showingt through their low cut pants and bubbly bums.

mute79

TRIBE Member
red violin on saturdays turns into an authentic brazilian steakhouse with live music... a bit pricey though

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

why not

TRIBE Member
ravinjunkie said:
Mana has a brazillian night on friday's. [dj] but it is crawling with Brazillians. I remember going there and it almost like no one spoke english there.

Check out Lula Lounge for sure.
these are the only places i've been to downtown where most of the patrons are actually brazilian or latin.
everything else that has been mentioned isn't really a south american crowd.

why not

TRIBE Member
TRO said:
ok enough with the brazilian shemale/gay clubs...:p

(well the 2 I know of have been mentioned so there)
er, only one has been mentioned - which other one did you think was gay?

djdeposit

TRIBE Member
judge wopner said:
turning points @ gladstone,
every otehr month.

though level of hipster douche bags has begun to outweight brazilian hotties with g-strings showingt through their low cut pants and bubbly bums.

I thought turning point parties just brought out the record geeks and such.
This is news to me:O

Booty Bits

TRIBE Member
i was at the last turning point party, and everyone was dancing, freaking out, and having a great time.
i don't really think it matters if the crowd is brazillian or not, everyone was loving the music and showing it.

judge wopner

TRIBE Member
Booty Bits said:
i was at the last turning point party, and everyone was dancing, freaking out, and having a great time.
i don't really think it matters if the crowd is brazillian or not, everyone was loving the music and showing it.
yeah everyone is having a great time accept its more fun watching hot brazillin women having a great time than hipster douche bags and the women who love them because they tend not to love me the way brazillian women do for some reason, probally because i dont sport shoddy jeans with cordouroy suit jakets, and can juggle a soccer ball better than i can talk about arty movies with great "cininmontography"
:D