1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Live and Well

Discussion in 'Techno Room' started by Arthur Oskan, Aug 23, 2003.

1. Arthur Oskan

Arthur Oskan TRIBE Member

hey all,

here in lovely Nice, France and loving it all: just got in from a night in cannes: jeeeeezussss: incredible: its like the world arrives there all at the same time: had the most incredible 10 euro salad: chopped eggs, bacon, dandelion and goat cheese: Torontos culinary community NEEDS some serious lessons in creativity;

many more stories to follow: pretty drunk, tired, and TANNED!

jen::: im going to call your bro tommorow: give em a heads up if you can: eric+jen::thanks again for the festivities: really pulled my head apprt for the trip: god 11hour flight total:

dam french keyboards have the collon key in place of the period:

l8tr

ao

2. erk

erk TRIBE Member

Sometimes those European keyboards make it hell to find that damned @ symbol.
    Glad to hear you're having a great time. Look forward to the tales.

3. Arthur Oskan

Arthur Oskan TRIBE Member

thanks: ive sent some photos to j in the last couple of days with no reply: my guess is she dumped my ass for some benny del toro lookalike: her loss: im coming back a tanned hottie:

it is a different life here: eat; drink, swim nude, eat, drink Pantis, the islands are incredible: like nothing i have ever seen before: plenty of photos

200 today alone!

J <WHERE ARE U

Jes nes se pas

i have learned ::::and quite well,

jes vou heinekin;
    jes vou sorte du pantalon

its gotten me loads a fun in cannes

au revior

ao

4. JGirlP

JGirlP TRIBE Member

ah you know I sent a reply baby cakes. I'm so glad you're having an awesome time. I'll hook up with Eric and Jen sometime this week and show them the shots.

Have fun mon cherie.

If you find a Benny look-a-like, bring him back in your suitcase with you.
    But if not, he'll be arriving in Toronto for the film fest, the same day as you

Je t'aime mon amour

a la prochaine...

xoxoxoxo

:)