• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!
14K Cannabis seed slider pendants by tribe

Little man defeats big evil coroporation!!

Skipper

TRIBE Member
I wish I had gotten in to that whole scheme of buying up domain names before big companies did.

Some people made a WHACK of cash selling the domain names to the companies after the age of the internet exploded. (although, some people also got sued for claiming to own the domain names of celebrities....morons)

Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain

AdRiaN

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Vote Quimby
Well they're not that evil since they make BEER!
Apparently you're not alone in your thinking:

"Despite everything, Mr. Black said he wasn't considering boycotting Molson products."

:)

KickIT

TRIBE Member
Re: Re: Little man defeats big evil coroporation!!

Originally posted by AdRiaN

Apparently you're not alone in your thinking:

"Despite everything, Mr. Black said he wasn't considering boycotting Molson products."

:)
Probably because he's gonna get a lifetime supply of beer for that domain name. That'd be a sweet deal. Even if it is Canadian.

*c*

Vote Quimby

TRIBE Member
Canadian is actually not a bad beer. That is if you get to drink it straight from the tank.
A friend of mine built the brewery at the ACC. She gave us a tour then hooked up the hose to a 10 hectalitre tank of Canadian. Her first attempt at brewing it. OMFG!!! It was the best. We had our choice of three beers and we kept drinking the Canadian. Everything a beer should be. Cold and crisp with a smooth flavour to it. Yum Yum Yum.

KickIT

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Vote Quimby
Canadian is actually not a bad beer. That is if you get to drink it straight from the tank.
A friend of mine built the brewery at the ACC. She gave us a tour then hooked up the hose to a 10 hectalitre tank of Canadian. Her first attempt at brewing it. OMFG!!! It was the best. We had our choice of three beers and we kept drinking the Canadian. Everything a beer should be. Cold and crisp with a smooth flavour to it. Yum Yum Yum.
Actually go to the Toronto Beer Festival. That's what beer's all about and themsome!

*c*

Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain