• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Little known fact about yourself

kyfe

TRIBE Member
Me: I am the fire warden at my work, i get to wear a hardhat, a funky vest and carry a clipboard.

when I am in warden mode the ladies in the office swoon

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

the gatekeeper

TRIBE Member
kyfe said:
Me: I am the fire warden at my work, i get to wear a hardhat, a funky vest and carry a clipboard.

when I am in warden mode the ladies in the office swoon

I am too! (actually I am only the assistant, but am considering a coup to take full control). I also have a flashlight as well as the aforementioned hardhat, vest & clipboard. The full warden gets a glowstick to clip to their vest as well. :D

Nobody at my office swoons at me. :(

deevah

TRIBE Member
i have one of these:

taloncusp1.jpg

acheron

TRIBE Member
I have two pieces of graphite in my left arm, one just below the elbow and the other in the cheek of my thumb - both occurred in grade school from poor pencil management. After more than 25 years they are still visible below the skin.

defazman

TRIBE Member
I performed live on stage with Sharon, Lois and Bram.

At least I think it was them, and if not it was someone comparible.

possibly fred penner

Last edited:

Kiera

TRIBE Member
I talk in my sleep and have even been known to carry short conversations. Also, my boyfriend does the same thing, sometimes we'll carry conversations with eachother while one of us is asleep then we'll laugh about the next day.

patri©k

TRIBE Member
~atp~ said:
Somebody tried to stab me with a knife once. That was fun.

my brother stabbed me in my left thigh for continuously laughing at him after beating him at 'Slap Shot' for the Commodore 64.

He fainted after he pulled the knife out and then I fainted after I watched my pants turn from beige to red.

Needless to say, we both got beats.