• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

little girl in the fruitsation commercial

mingster

TRIBE Member
i hate kids like that in commercials.

like the one for welch's grape juice.

or junior...with his sister chili. :rolleyes:

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by mingster
i hate kids like that in commercials.

like the one for welch's grape juice.

or junior...with his sister chili. :rolleyes:

yeah the welch's girl was a bit much, reminded me of the girl in I AM SAM...a bit too much of an attention whore child...but this girl is MAD cute...I want her running around my house scribbling my walls ONLY to see what she'll say in defense:D

Dr Funk MD

TRIBE Promoter
The little girl who says 'A mermaid' in the water filter commercial is cute. I don't remember the product but she's funny.

littlenutty

TRIBE Member
ahahahhaha the welch's chick.... i can't stand her.... she makes me so mad, i like the brita filter kid, the one who says ' a meeermaaaid' she's cute...

LOOOOOL @ noodle.... Richard and I laugh at the wolves one all the time.... i like when he get out of the car and starts running....

noodle

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Dr Funk MD
The little girl who says 'A mermaid' in the water filter commercial is cute. I don't remember the product but she's funny.

I like that commercial...I like the boy who goes..."A bug with two legs stickin' out of his head".