1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

listen to an actual exorcism..

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by bombthreat23, Oct 11, 2005.

1. bombthreat23

bombthreat23 TRIBE Member

um yeah...whatever. if you belive in this crap it could be interesting I guess..
    g.

http://paranormal.about.com/od/demonsandexorcism/a/aa031405.htm

...dropped me a line today with a link to an extrordinary article- an article that contains audio from an actual exorcism held in a Russian Orthodox Church! As a sixteen-year-old girl sits in a chair, she is being held down by her mother- light filters in from high windows and the air is thick with tension and the smell of holy incense. A priest stands over her reading the rite of exorcism. The girl squirms in her mother’s arms, groaning and growling as if the priest’s words were a torment to her mind and soul. The girl struggles violently, her groans becoming inhuman howls and deep, guttural moans of psychological pain. Then she lashes out at the priest, and in a voice that seems not to be her own, spits words of defiance. You want to hear it? Then you need to click here now! This is not a scene from a Hollywood production. This is a partial description of an actual exorcism that took place in a Russian parish on May 1, 2004.

2. zoo

zoo TRIBE Member

3. bombthreat23

you know...it is actually kinda creepy..especially near the end.

4. ~atp~

~atp~ TRIBE Member

Seems weird that they wouldn't video record the thing instead of audio record it, which is more easily forged.

5. basilisk

basilisk TRIBE Member

Hmm, maybe this will be good to use in a song.

6. basilisk

basilisk TRIBE Member

Group exorcism eh... sounds kind of kinky :D

7. basilisk

basilisk TRIBE Member

AHA!

8. zoo

zoo TRIBE Member

9. shortbus

shortbus TRIBE Member

she sounds like a typical teenager to me

10. shortbus

shortbus TRIBE Member

a religion teacher that i had at catholic school told us he partook in an excorcism.
    we all were convinced he was a big fat liar.

he was fired one month later for locking a student in a classroom with him while he had a nervous breakdown.

11. bombthreat23

lol

12. mattt416

mattt416 TRIBE Member

there was a supposed live exorcism on channel 4 in the uk this year (or end of last?) ... didn't watch it, not a big fan of the paranormal. :)

13. bombthreat23

there was one onf 20/20 earlier this year...was the stupidist thing I have ever seen...felt embarassed for the guy...he was just lonely and this was clearly the only attention he could get was from these wackos....I can't believe people still belive this stuff.

14. SmoothOperator

SmoothOperator TRIBE Member

15. ila

ila TRIBE Member

yeah seriously.

sounds like teenager in a tin can.