• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Liquor Delivery

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

D1Willow

TRIBE Member
Being the raging alcoholic I am, I should have more of these!
I just phoned the NUMBer I last used and it seems out of service.
I could use a drink.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

rounder

TRIBE Member
TrIbAlNuT said:
Dial a bottle, I'm not sure if they're still up and running. We used to use them a lot they even pick-up smokes and such. If I remember correctly they only charge a few bucks.

http://fb.411.ca/index.php?act=search&type=simple&switcher=s_business&cname=dial+a+bottle&city=toronto&province=&phone_A=&phone_X=&phone_P=&rows=15&x=88&y=5

think they're looking for an after hours delivery number. i think dial a bottle services can only deliver during the beer and liquor store hours

LeoGirl

TRIBE Member
I still have IDRINX programed in my phone even though that part of my life is over :(

on second thought, I'm sure one night at 3 am I'll need a stiff shot of something to get through the night... do they deliver to 'sauga?

JLV

TRIBE Member
what area do you live in? I know a guy around Younge & Davisville that delivers (pretty much) anytime.

VinylRach

TRIBE Promoter
dude. i paid 60 dollars for a 24 last monday from dial abottle they are losers dont order from them.(apprently we needed beer really bad)

JLV

TRIBE Member
^^ yep.

guy I know charges regular price for the booze and only $10 for delivery.

only problem is (because it's after hours) he may not have exactly what your looking for but he always has a decent selection of pretty much everything.

VinylRach

TRIBE Promoter
JLV said:
^^ yep.

guy I know charges regular price for the booze and only $10 for delivery.

only problem is (because it's after hours) he may not have exactly what your looking for but he always has a decent selection of pretty much everything.
Hi. can i have his number please. does he deliver to the beaches?

JLV

TRIBE Member
VinylRach said:
Hi. can i have his number please. does he deliver to the beaches?

not sure about the Beaches but... he might. (I'll pm you)

If not, he may know someone that does!

djdeposit

TRIBE Member
VinylRach said:
dude. i paid 60 dollars for a 24 last monday from dial abottle they are losers dont order from them.(apprently we needed beer really bad)

It's the sad truth.
They charge at least 10$ on top of the cost of whatever it is you wish to buy.

Never Again

AgentSanchez

TRIBE Promoter
Am I the only one reading who thinks that $2.50 a beer for Amsterdam blonde, when you're all out of beer and nobody else is selling, is no big deal?

Bumbaclat

TRIBE Member
AgentSanchez said:
Am I the only one reading who thinks that $2.50 a beer for Amsterdam blonde, when you're all out of beer and nobody else is selling, is no big deal?

agreed. Go to a boozecan, buy a beer. Then go home and happily dial a 24 for $60.

quantumize

TRIBE Member
why we all pretend like we live in oshawa and when the beer store is closed just put a brick thru the window and borrow what we need

NemIsis

TRIBE Member
Love how this thread appears every few weekends or so..

Just enough time for it to disappear into the ether, and no one wants to do the search..

Edit: Except for Acheron apparently ;)

Joe Seven

TRIBE Member
VinylRach said:

Thats not bad. This is after-hours booze delivery we're talking about... I think I paid $40 for a 26er of vodka and $30 for a 12 of Keiths last time I dialed. We were thrilled when it arrived. Sometimes a cold beer at 9am is worth its weight in gold.

djdeposit

TRIBE Member
AgentSanchez said:

I think she's talking about the "Dial-A-Bottle" service who's hours of operation are the same as any LCBO or Beer Store, Which is a little steep. On the flip-side, 60$ for an after hours delivery would be pretty good.