• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Linstrom & Prins Thomas = 10/10

sweetdaddy

TRIBE Member
their debut album (on ESKIMO) is pretty sweet

RAF KATIGBAK (Electronic music & club columnist in MIRROR MAGAZINE based in Montreal) gave this self-titled album a 10/10!

it is damn good (maybe not 10/10), but damn good non-the-less!

anyone esle heard it?

I really love the tune HORSEBACK.

RAf also says that ESKIMO puts out the best damn mix cd's ever!
i gotta get some of these, cause RAF has lead me in the right direction many times.

p.s. I just read today that RAF is ending his column....but is starting a newer, better one.

sweetdaddy

TRIBE Member
Bernnie Federko said:
I like it. Does that count for something?
yes. of course.

*i was only mentioning the reviewer and his grading, because he is pretty on the ball and i have never seen a 10/10 fro him....so i thought that was intersting enough to spice up a LINDSTROM & THOMAS thread.

praktik

TRIBE Member
man.. maybe I'll give it another go... couldnt stick with it every time I started it, but I'll try and stay disciplined... maybe I missed something.

Will be back to report!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

droops

TRIBE Member
I have been listening to this at home for a couple of months.
Very musical and trippy. There are LOTS of different influences here. World fusion (that doesn't sound cheesy!) dubby disco, surfy twang, live instruments & loads of spacyness.....quite an interesting listen. Good smoker tunes!
As for Eskimo, check the Glimmer compiled mixes Eskimo Vol. 1 - 4. they are fun party mixes that are really good. they schooled me with lots of new sounds. They go from disco to house to electro classics to hip-hop to funk very smoothy. Even bizarre stuff from bands like the Residents and old Hall N' Oats.
This label is always worth peeping.
Way ahead of the curve.
:cool:

sweetdaddy said:
their debut album (on ESKIMO) is pretty sweet

RAF KATIGBAK (Electronic music & club columnist in MIRROR MAGAZINE based in Montreal) gave this self-titled album a 10/10!

it is damn good (maybe not 10/10), but damn good non-the-less!

anyone esle heard it?

I really love the tune HORSEBACK.

RAf also says that ESKIMO puts out the best damn mix cd's ever!
i gotta get some of these, cause RAF has lead me in the right direction many times.

p.s. I just read today that RAF is ending his column....but is starting a newer, better one.