• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

lingerie/bedroom themed shower gift ideas

noodle

TRIBE Member
Hey girls,

I'm going to a lingerie/bedroom themed shower this weekend and am looking for a cool place to buy the gift as well as ideas on what to get the bride-to-be.

Everybody will be going to La Senza and La Vie so I kind of want to stay away from those kinds of places.

We're looking to spend around $100 on a nice piece (a couple of us are going in on the gift) and we're going to include some "novelty" items as well (keeping in mind that a Martha Stewart-esque Aunt is hosting the shower).

Please help!!! I know nothing about lingerie.

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

Persephone

TRIBE Member
OK, I have a bedroom themed idea that has nothing to do with clothing.

buy this book: 52 Invitations to Great Sex (by Laura Corn)

6499.jpg

She will not be disappointed, trust me.

sugar

TRIBE Member
There is a nice store called Avec Plaisir - they have locations in Yorkville and on the Danforth. They carry higher end brands.

KillaLadY

TRIBE Member
You can always buy a course related to sex-education... I think that'd be original and fun. I know of a good website that provides those, I just have to search for it.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

KillaLadY

TRIBE Member
I can teach that for free - cuz apparently 90% of all Toronto strippers are Romanians, so I must generalize myself in this category. lol

Seriously though, these classes are TONS of fun.