• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!
14K Cannabis seed slider pendants by tribe

liner notes for stan getz album?

judge wopner

TRIBE Member
anyone know where i can find a link to the liner notes for the stan getz and jao gilberto "jazz samba" album,
it was re-released a few years back with a story in the linernotes im trying to find without having to buy it at HMV...

anyone?

thx!!

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
I have it but I don't think there is a multipage liner or anything, just a two page with the track listing.

somebody on soulseek might have it as a jpg

judge wopner

TRIBE Member
mabey im thinking of the first release, it was a long story about the first time he met jao and his wife and about brazillian music.

i need to find it for a friend.

mabey it was from the original album...

playhouse

TRIBE Member
if you can hang on for a couple of days i'll grab it from work and scan it for you... pm me your email addy and i'll hook it up.

Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain

o00o

TRIBE Member
playhouse said:
if you can hang on for a couple of days i'll grab it from work and scan it for you... pm me your email addy and i'll hook it up.
Please post it on imageshack and link it here, if you could, I am interested in reading it too. Unless you're going to post a 50 mb tiff or something of browser-stopping hugeness.