• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Limelight Time

4theluvofbreaks

TRIBE Member
Well guys there are two things I would like to mention, one being this weeks line-up consisting of Willar X, Madhatter, and Big League Chu. Second of all I would like to ask everybody how you would feel about doing a Patio Pre-Party with the Red Lion opening up then Kinetic spinning an old school hip hop set followed by our Residents Switch, Dave Saddler, and Big League Chu. So what do we think of this? I would like to do this in a couple of weeks,
Chris

Stop Bill C-10

DJ Red Lion

TRIBE Member
Get Down With P P P

P re
P atio
P arty

I'm all over this Chris. A little pre-summer 3rd floor action. Let me know when this gets finalized and I'll put the word out to some freinds.

Wow it's starting to warm up and it's starting to smell like teen-spirit.

"Those Patio lanterns lighting up our liiiife, under those patio latterns."

BreakzBroad

TRIBE Member
oh how sweet that would be. I'm dying for some limelight patio action :D And it was quite warm out today. I'll be sure to book off the day after so i can party on the patio like summer. :D

*jen*

KickIT

TRIBE Member
Can we have a huge bonfire so I can keep my ass from freezing off? I'll also take a group of fine ladies to keep rubbing it warm.

*c*

DJ Red Lion

TRIBE Member
KickIT Reads Palms

Originally posted by KickIT
I'll also take a group of fine ladies to keep rubbing it warm.

*c*

Quite a change from your usual self rub eh?

"I think he's watching some illegal channels honey!"

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Willar X

TRIBE Member
unless u can stick heaters upstairs on the patio for tomorrow forget it cuz wah wah wah wah wah
and bitch bitch bitch bitch ..... sorry I'm just kidding :)

Can't wait for the patio action, just perfect for pre-summer party madness!!! :)

See everyone tomorrow nite!

Willar

Lambchops

TRIBE Member
Mmmm meat....

menu.jpg

4theluvofbreaks

TRIBE Member
What a beautiful day, I was out in a T-shirt and a spring jacket. The ladies I saw today were out in less than that, mmmmmmm.
Ladies are free at Limelight B4 11:30, come one come all for the breaks night that supports.
See everybody soon, oh yeah and a special appearance by Leo P.
Chris

breakskid

TRIBE Member
can't wait, so excited for the patio. It's gonna be a great summer. Especially since Leo P is leaving in September, we all have some partying to do with that boy.
Next couple of weeks are gonna be great.

mikey

BreakzBroad

TRIBE Member
I will be at limelight EVERY wednesday once again this summer! That is definitly the place to be on a wednesday :D Hope u spin a wikkid set tonight willar!

*jen*