1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

lightning/hail attack

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by patri©k, Aug 26, 2003.

1. patri©k

patri©k TRIBE Member

okay... so... when you see a lightning bolt flash before your eyes.. maybe 60 feet down the road....

while you're out smoking a joint....

... it fucking peeeeeeeaks you out.

and then.... as I'm walking home... deaf.... blind..... and with a somewhat accelerated heartrate... it starts to fucking hail !

it started coming down like crazy... I couldn't help but laugh as I ran up my street screaming like a girl... hahahahha....

jesus... my heart feels like it's going to burst out of my chest !

:p

patrick

2. diego

diego TRIBE Member

I love this weather! :D

3. Harmonika

Harmonika TRIBE Member

My friend Craiggerz sez:

When it's raining, personally, I like to sit on a porch with a bottle of to-kill-ya, and a bowlful of limes. My friend Andrea and I did that when she came to visit me in The Philippines, during my first stay there. We were in Puerto Galera - lovely resort beach. A monsoon blew in, and even though the rain there is clean and soothing, we decided it best to take cover and get drUnX0rZ.

Pure Blue Agave Tequila - what a mindfuk. You do shot after shot, and your head stays perfectly clear. Then you try to stand up and realise that the strong stuff has taken over your legs, turning them into J-E-L-L-O. I had to go meet a friend at one of the many bars on the beach - needless to say, I had to walk verrry sloooooowly to get there.

Now I want some Tequila. :D

i.

4. kul-kat

kul-kat TRIBE Member

peaky bird peaky bird

5. Cri

Cri TRIBE Member

When you see lightning hitting the lake, hear the rain approaching your position and the storm chasing you in a canoe..

it's frikkkkkin scary!!!! But always a good story to tell! :D

<-- survived to tell the tale. saved by a church group! ;)

6. KiFe

KiFe TRIBE Member

so if the storm was chasing you with it's canoe, what were YOU paddlin'?