• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Liars!!!!

circle

TRIBE Member
Don't you just fuckin hate them?!?!? Specially when you KNOW they're lying, and they still can look you in the face and insist they are telling the truth. Or better yet, they tell you one thing, and then later on you find out that they are lying, I get sick to my stomach every time this happens.

Fuckin Liars! They should get the chair.

That is all, carry on. :cool:

Gizmo

TRIBE Member
I have a friend who bs's regularly. small things, but I always know. I still hang out with the individual, just don't really pay much credence to what they say. or just give the head nod when they're telling me something while it goes in one year and out the other.

KiFe

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Gizmo
I have a friend who bs's regularly. small things, but I always know. I still hang out with the individual, just don't really pay much credence to what they say. or just give the head nod when they're telling me something while it goes in one year and out the other.

same here.

one likes to embellish his stories to get a bigger laugh out of his peers..

I know he's lying.. but everyone is having a good time with his 'stories' i take it with a grain of salt.

altho sounds like circle's situation is a bit more serious.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

JayIsBored

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by KiFe
same here.

but i really did take on all those ninjas back at the powerplant one hot summer day

Resolver

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by KiFe

I know he's lying.. but everyone is having a good time with his 'stories' i take it with a grain of salt.

Some of the best storytellers lie.

Booty Bits

TRIBE Member
so yesterday i was approaching my house and there was a woman walking her 2 small dogs who stopped in front of my house to let her dog do its business.
now i have no issue with dog owners walking their dogs and letting them take shits, as long as they pick up after them.
so i went to check the mail and when i saw her start to walk away without picking anything up, i said "aren't you gonna pick that up?" and she says "he only made a peepee" and i was like "yeah right!" and she screams in this screechy voice "HE ONLY MADE A PEEPEE!" and then walked away. i walk down the steps to see a steaming pile of dog shit.
i couldn't fucking believe this woman's anti-social gaul to actually stand beside her dog's feces and lie to my face. what a fucknut. i contemplated picking up the shit (it was on a piece of cardboard) and throwing it at her, but i refrained.
i really wish i hadn't.
i have been fantasizing about rubbing it in her hair for the past day.
calm blue ocean, calm blue ocean.

aaaaaaaaaaand thats my story that loosely relates to lying.

littlenutty

TRIBE Member
i lie sometimes.

if you ask me how much i weigh i usually give you an answer that's 5 pounds less then the truth.

When the dentist asks me if i floss, i usually say yes when really i only floss once in a while, usually after popcorn.

When someone cooks food i hate, i ususally tell them it was enjoyable anyhow.

If someone really annoying asks me if i want to do something on the weekend i usually say i'd like to and make up an excuse why i can't.

KiFe

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Booty Bits
so yesterday i was approaching my house and there was a woman walking her 2 small dogs who stopped in front of my house to let her dog do its business.
now i have no issue with dog owners walking their dogs and letting them take shits, as long as they pick up after them.
so i went to check the mail and when i saw her start to walk away without picking anything up, i said "aren't you gonna pick that up?" and she says "he only made a peepee" and i was like "yeah right!" and she screams in this screechy voice "HE ONLY MADE A PEEPEE!" and then walked away. i walk down the steps to see a steaming pile of dog shit.
i couldn't fucking believe this woman's anti-social gaul to actually stand beside her dog's feces and lie to my face. what a fucknut. i contemplated picking up the shit (it was on a piece of cardboard) and throwing it at her, but i refrained.
i really wish i hadn't.
i have been fantasizing about rubbing it in her hair for the past day.
calm blue ocean, calm blue ocean.

girl.. you have some serious self control!!!

i would have smeared that shizzit all over her coat faster than she can say 'shitcoat'

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

chooch

TRIBE Member
lying hurts sometime, sometimes people lie so they don't hurt you...its weird.

tisk tisk...BB...don't fling poo!

(honestly, I can sence your frustration and to be honest, have the same tendancy of these amazing revenge fantasies that are cooked up way to late in the game and leave me even more frustrated then i was to begin with.)

Dr Funk MD

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by Booty Bits

Maybe she wasn't lying. Maybe the dog only went "peepee". Maybe the pile or steaming poopoo didn't belong to the dog.

Syntax Error

Well-Known TRIBEr
lying is the best when people know you're lying. and then you still insist that you're not lying. then you both start yelling at each other.

Booty Bits

TRIBE Member
yeah, my revenge fantasies have flipflopped between smearing her dog's nasty shit in her hair, following her home and shitting on her front lawn, and just generally running down the street calling her a social pariah and telling her that shes the reason that this world is going to hell in a handbasket.

but...ya know...that would make me psycho.