1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

LF: Villa in Ibiza. July 25th- July 31st

Discussion in 'Buy & Sell & Rent' started by BeatPhreaker, May 17, 2010.

1. BeatPhreaker

BeatPhreaker TRIBE Member

I'm looking to rent a 6-10 person villa in Ibiza. Does anyone know of a good spot to stay. There are lots of options but I rather choose something that someone has stayed at rather than going by pictures I see on the net.

Lemme know

Word up.

2. Sal De Ban

Sal De Ban TRIBE Member

can I come too? :)

3. JuJuHound

JuJuHound TRIBE Member

4. kyfe

kyfe TRIBE Member

try a town called Jesus just outside of ibizatown. To rent a villa in ibiza will easily be a few grand. We stayed a Jet in playa de bossa, direct access to bora bora and it was right on the best strip of the beach, prices were very reasonable + they have kitchens so you can do your own cooking.

if you haven't been before, double whatever your spending budget is right now because that would be more reflective of what you will spend during your trip.

have fun, it is party paradise

5. BeatPhreaker

BeatPhreaker TRIBE Member

Thanks all. Villa booked in Jesus..."nobody fucks with the Jesus"

6. kyfe

kyfe TRIBE Member

You'll have the best views of everything. you'll have a concierge who can prestock the fridge, grab you booze or even tickets to the parties. just ask them for whatever you need and they'll make sure you're good to go.

Be sure to let us know about your trip when you get back