• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

LF: Used Hockey Gear

biologik

TRIBE Member
i have 2 full sets in duffle bags (washed n all) that was going to bring down to play it again sports. haven't used em for many years.. fit a 15-16 year old kid.. PM if interested.
Eric

Mrs. Pink

TRIBE Member
i'm roughly 6ft 230. I'm interested in anything besides skates, i have some older shin pads, elbow pads, but i'd be interested to see what anyone wants to part with. I basically need pants and gloves.......

ludikris

TRIBE Member
matt,

for the dif in price and quality you should drop by national sports or the toronto hockey store.. deals a plenty... and even walmart has gear that's worth buying..

good luck

litespeed

Well-Known TRIBEr
Originally posted by Mrs. Pink
i'm roughly 6ft 230. I'm interested in anything besides skates, i have some older shin pads, elbow pads, but i'd be interested to see what anyone wants to part with. I basically need pants and gloves.......

I've got an old cup fro when I was 10... would be pretty big on you though :p

Jonesy

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by djcheezwhiz
don't sell the blue pants :)
i have to wear them, silly!!

miss ya john...you married yet? lol

on another note, mat....i'll see if my dad's got anything he isn't using. i think he might.