• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

LF: Technics MK3D

mexicannnnnn

TRIBE Member
dont forget you can use ssl in single turntable mode. Just make sure you switch one deck to int and the other to abs.. then you just use that top reverse switch to flip them.

I sugguest you get some good practice with this... you never know when one of your decks is going to go wrong in a situation so its always good to fall back on this in a live situation.

djdeposit

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by mexicannnnnn
dont forget you can use ssl in single turntable mode. Just make sure you switch one deck to int and the other to abs.. then you just use that top reverse switch to flip them.

I sugguest you get some good practice with this... you never know when one of your decks is going to go wrong in a situation so its always good to fall back on this in a live situation.
so ur saying i can do the same stuff at our show on sat with just one turntable?
if thats the case, why do I need 2? lol

mexicannnnnn

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by djdeposit
so ur saying i can do the same stuff at our show on sat with just one turntable?
if thats the case, why do I need 2? lol
Yes.. but as soon as you reverse you dont have turntable control on the deck thats now internal.. so if you want to change the pitch you gotta do it in internal...

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

xtcfreak

TRIBE Member
play the matching game.. call one place, get a quote, call another, tell them the other place quote you so and so.. take that quote to another place or back to the original place.. etc.. profit.

Jay

djdeposit

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by xtcfreak
play the matching game.. call one place, get a quote, call another, tell them the other place quote you so and so.. take that quote to another place or back to the original place.. etc.. profit.

Jay
hahaha

mexicannnnnn

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by xtcfreak

Jay
I do this all the time... how do you think I got my SSL + free vinyls + free gigskinz bag ;-)

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

djdeposit

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by mexicannnnnn
I do this all the time... how do you think I got my SSL + free vinyls + free gigskinz bag ;-)
Telling the supplier you'll buy 2 serrato's and then make your friend pay for 50% of the entire package and only give your friend the 1 serato minus all the add on's:cool:

by the way, is the bag still falling apart?
lol

mexicannnnnn

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by djdeposit
Telling the supplier you'll buy 2 serrato's and then make your friend pay for 50% of the entire package and only give your friend the 1 serato minus all the add on's:cool:

by the way, is the bag still falling apart?
lol
Thats not what happened.. get your story straight.

Bag stitches are coming off a bit... i think I'll email the makers.