• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

LF: Serato Scratch

Chiclet

TRIBE Promoter
I can't believe I just missed out on one in this forum!!!

I'm going to be studying part-time in Buffalo and they sell it for about $600.98 CAD over there (much cheaper than any store here).

Can anyone cut me a deal so I don't have to wait until school starts? :D

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

mexicannnnnn

TRIBE Member
Chiclet said:
I can't believe I just missed out on one in this forum!!!

I'm going to be studying part-time in Buffalo and they sell it for about $600.98 CAD over there (much cheaper than any store here).

Can anyone cut me a deal so I don't have to wait until school starts? :D

If you can grab it for that price you should... however you dont have a warrenty in Canada and if you need any service you have to ship everything to Rane in the US instead of Contact Distrobution here in Scarlem.

I could help you get a better deal... but it probably wont beat that.

techno@work

TRIBE Member
food for thought.. ;)

when purchasing any hardware or software from an NON- authorized dealer makes things very difficult if you have ANY issues with the products you purchase. This is why some stores around can get away with selling the hardware and software for much cheaper then they are if you purchase them from an Authorized dealer. Non-Authorized stores may not assist you with troubleshooting your product and you may have to pay LOTS of $$ for shipping charges back and forth until the issue is resolved. If you end up purchasing hardware/software from an Authorized dealer and have issues - it is the stores responsibility to handle your issue. Keep this in mind when purchasing any hardware/software... trust me.. its worth paying the extra $$ for the help you can get LOCALLY!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Chiclet

TRIBE Promoter
techno@work said:
food for thought.. ;)

when purchasing any hardware or software from an NON- authorized dealer makes things very difficult if you have ANY issues with the products you purchase. This is why some stores around can get away with selling the hardware and software for much cheaper then they are if you purchase them from an Authorized dealer. Non-Authorized stores may not assist you with troubleshooting your product and you may have to pay LOTS of $$ for shipping charges back and forth until the issue is resolved. If you end up purchasing hardware/software from an Authorized dealer and have issues - it is the stores responsibility to handle your issue. Keep this in mind when purchasing any hardware/software... trust me.. its worth paying the extra $$ for the help you can get LOCALLY!

I found the store through the Rane website listed as an authorized dealer.

That, and over the next year, I'll be back and forth from Buffalo every week for school.

Thanks for the info everyone. I think I'm gonna go with that store.