• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

LF: receiver/amp for my seniors centre

Destro Sanchez

TRIBE Member
Our receiver/amp just died this past Friday at the 'older adults centre' that I run.

We're a not for profit and don't have a big budget.

Does anyone have an old one lying around that I could trade you something for? We have lots of great knitted stuff (obv) or I could get you something nice (bottle of booze, etc)

Our Yuan Ji ladies on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays need their music.

(Yuan Ji is a Buddhist Dance/Taichi/exercise thang from Taiwan)

THANKS!!!

Stop Bill C-10

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
i have a Technics SA EX140. works great.
speaker A or Speaker B...not both.
i like Appleton Estates Rum.

Pick up in Hamilton.

TRK

TRIBE Member
I have one - old Sony receier that works - i was just about to buy a new one - happy to leave it on my porch - just let me know about when you would want to get it - I live at Bathurst and college - let me know - e-mail me at tkrauser-at-hotmail-dot-com

Destro Sanchez

TRIBE Member
I have one - old Sony receier that works - i was just about to buy a new one - happy to leave it on my porch - just let me know about when you would want to get it - I live at Bathurst and college - let me know - e-mail me at tkrauser-at-hotmail-dot-com

Sent you an email this morning!

(hadn't checked Tribe over the holidays)

Thanks

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
Don't forget Value Village (and other thrift stores)!

Jay
for real.
i went a couple months ago and found this.
291_3_SA_GX670d.jpg

SAGX670
beast of an amp, has speaker A and B option...also has a fan, that purrs when i turn it up.
$25.