• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

LF: PA Speakers

halo five

TRIBE Member
A while back, say 6 months ago, I was looking for PA speakers - Somebody pm'd me with a pair of 15"s + horns for fairly cheap$$, but I lost your PM. If you've still got them, drop me a line.

Everybody else: sell me your 12" or 15" passive PA speakers. And cables. And stands. I have a powered mixer (2 x 400w continuous @ 4ohm) and need everything else.

Thanks!

biologik

TRIBE Member
halo five said:
A while back, say 6 months ago, I was looking for PA speakers - Somebody pm'd me with a pair of 15"s + horns for fairly cheap$$, but I lost your PM. If you've still got them, drop me a line.

Everybody else: sell me your 12" or 15" passive PA speakers. And cables. And stands. I have a powered mixer (2 x 400w continuous @ 4ohm) and need everything else.

Thanks!

That was prolly me. I had 2 15" peavey FH-1 BW Bass Bins. I sold them dirt cheap to some other tribers.

cheers,
eric

djdeposit

TRIBE Member
Ha I got those!
Thanks Bio!
Truthfully I was thinking of selling them off considering my co-buisness partner isn't picking his up at my place.

These things are frigggen hudge and I don't think I can play them in my house without getting a complaint call.

mexicannnnnn

TRIBE Member
djdeposit said:
Ha I got those!
Thanks Bio!
Truthfully I was thinking of selling them off considering my co-buisness partner isn't picking his up at my place.

These things are frigggen hudge and I don't think I can play them in my house without getting a complaint call.
Who does all the work? Thats right its me.

You can hold that shit at your place till you start doing work.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

mexicannnnnn

TRIBE Member
You know its true...

I had a pair of Peavey 15" + 2" that I sold.. I kinda miss them but they were too big for my place.

halo five

TRIBE Member
Well I'm looking for a pair to use for small shows so I won't have to deal with the noise complaints, hopefully :)

Deposit, if you're looking to unload yours, drop me a PM.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories