• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

LF: Make up Carrier (the kind makeup artists use)

littlenutty

TRIBE Member
I have a shit load of make up and im moving all my stuff across the country and im not sure how many apartments i willl have to go through before i settle on one. ANYWHO i want a make up case so i can safely carry it all and have easy access to it while the rest of my shit is in boxes.

big small whatever - something along these lines

1118730399434_RoundIn_A.jpg

if you have one kicking around youd like to sell PM me or email me at littlenutty at hotmail dot calm.

thanks so much.

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

geminigirl

TRIBE Member
I have a lot of make-up..but certainly not enough to fit into that case.

I am jealous you have so much!

You should go ask the MAC girls where they buy their cases. Maybe they have one to sell you.

DEEPHOUSEGRL

TRIBE Member
MAC cases are about $220 each, but they do carry shoulder bags (kinda like record bags) for way cheaper $60- 75. I'd try cosmetic world on yonge and see if you can get one like the pic above for cheaper. Otherwise I have a very small (used) silver case you can have? pm me if interested

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

littlenutty

TRIBE Member
geminigirl said:
I have a lot of make-up..but certainly not enough to fit into that case.

I am jealous you have so much!

You should go ask the MAC girls where they buy their cases. Maybe they have one to sell you.

its my mother in law. she has a make up obsession she buys tons and tons of make up from all the counters on on the shopping network and then never uses them so she passes them off to me. its insane. which is funny beacuse i have been wearing the same lipstick colour for like 6 years and the same foundation too.

DEEPHOUSEGRL said:
MAC cases are about $220 each, but they do carry shoulder bags (kinda like record bags) for way cheaper $60- 75. I'd try cosmetic world on yonge and see if you can get one like the pic above for cheaper. Otherwise I have a very small (used) silver case you can have? pm me if interested

thank you! :)