1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

LF: Large Terrace or Patio to Rent - DT Toronto

Discussion in 'Buy & Sell & Rent' started by PAUZE, Jul 14, 2010.

1. PAUZE

PAUZE TRIBE Promoter

Hey guys,

Going out on a limb here to see if anyone has any suggestions of a Patio or Terrace that I could rent out for an all day party. We're talking 12 pm to 2 or 3 am.

Would def be looking for a patio that sells booze and would be willing to offer us a portion of bar sales.

Venue capacity would have to be somewhere in the vicinity of 300-400.

Looking for a Keating Chanel Pub type thing or even similar to Sunnyside Pavillion. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Our events company is looking for alternatives to these 2 spaces as we have been trying to rent them and no one is getting back to us. We are aiming for a late Aug early Sept date.

Thanks!
    Pauze

2. DJMarshy

DJMarshy TRIBE Member

Might want to look at Peridot Resto-Lounge near Bay/Bloor. I've had a few parties there and it's a really nice place. Two bars (one upstairs, one downstairs) plus patio and two dancefloors with a full club system.

EDIT: Also, there's a pub right below there, too :)

3. PAUZE

PAUZE TRIBE Promoter

Thanks for the suggestion brother, will check it out this week.

Pauze

4. [- FuNKtiOn -]

[- FuNKtiOn -] TRIBE Member

Peridot isnt all that bad but the layout is weird and the patio isnt very big.
    not to mention they are a pricey restaurant during the day so Id be surprised if they'd want a club event all day long like you want. but I could be wrong.

5. PAUZE

PAUZE TRIBE Promoter

A couple of guys from our team are stopping by to evaluate today. We've also found another place with a smaller rooftop patio that is a def possibility. I really hope we can find something outdoors :)