• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

LF: J2EE Developers and Application Developers

mexicannnnnn

TRIBE Member
Camilion Solutions, Inc.: www.camilion.com
--------------------------------------------------

Our R&D department has the following open positions to fill as soon as possible:

J2EE Developer:
The J2EE Software Developer is responsible for the development and testing of Camilion's software. Complete application coding, unit test and integration test tasks to departmental standards within necessary timescale. Conduct maintenance coding and debugging of Camilion products.

Applications Developer (Industry Solutions):
The Application Developer is responsible for developing and configuring web-based applications using Camilion's ProductAuthority(tm), AuthorityUnderwriter(tm), and other industry standard development tools and practices.

WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Someone who has:
- Experience with some of the following: JAVA, JavaScript, JSP, HTML, DHTML, XML, XSL, XSLT, UNIX / LINUX, Servlets, SQL, Oracle, DB2, JDBC, CSS, Websphere
- enjoys going out for team lunches at great all you can eat restaurants
- has excellent presentation and documentation skills
- can be an effective communicator
- has mad foosball skills (not a requirement)
- has demonstrated problem solving skills
- loves eating cake (especially on their birthday)
- works independently or as a member of a team
- enjoys flexible work hours
- is detail oriented and is flexible and adaptable to change
- likes getting paid very well

For more Info / to apply:
Please email Henry Zaccak: henry (DOT) zaccak (AT) camilion (DOT) com

Include:
- a current resume (DOC or PDF)
- when you plan to graduate (if your still a student)
- if you did PEY / Co-op program (if your still a student)

No deadline to apply but preference will be given to those who apply:
before Nov 20 2006.

Resume Tips: Keep the Resume short and to the point. Don't include anything on your resume that you would not be prepared to show me you understand in the interview.

mexicannnnnn

TRIBE Member
Ohh we have more positons open too... check out the website and go to careers, but please send me the resume as I will be filtering out the good ones and sending them directly to the director and HR.

mexicannnnnn

TRIBE Member
mexicannnnnn said:
Ohh we have more positons open too... check out the website and go to careers, but please send me the resume as I will be filtering out the good ones and sending them directly to the director and HR.

For the official job posting hit up the site. There are a few more jobs on the site too. Hit me up if your interested.