• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

LF: Hyper Colour

fuzzy

TRIBE Member
I would not think that any of them would work anymore
They seemed not to work very long for me (like a few months)
and that was 13 years ago

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

joey

TRIBE Member
biologik said:
i killed mine by putting it in the dryer many years ago..
:(
the day i got mine i was fooling around and for whatever reason I put a pillow under my shirt to pretend i was fat and it stretched it out crazy so it looked stupid to wear

BeatPhreaker

TRIBE Member
Yeah, well I was a little zipped when I wrote this. It seemed like a good idea at the time. I was also going to make a post about Varnet France shirts too but I fell asleep.

Mr_Furious

TRIBE Member
I had tons of those shirts....But I wore them so often, they started forming holes...So I'm of no help to you.

Try Ebay.

I never cease the be amazed at the amount of obscure shit I can find on there.

BeatPhreaker said:
Yeah, well I was a little zipped when I wrote this. It seemed like a good idea at the time. I was also going to make a post about Varnet France shirts too but I fell asleep.
haha, this is all kinds of awesome!

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Flashy_McFlash

Well-Known TRIBEr
BeatPhreaker said:
It's vuarnet and BAHAHAHAHAHA

kick

TRIBE Member
SURFSTYLE!

every now and then you still see some winner wearing one of these jackets. It's usually someones dad who's trying to look fun again.

and dont forget Chip & Pepper!

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Dialog

TRIBE Member
I was at Holt Renfrew Last Call today in Vaughan Mills and there were maybe 3 hypercolour tshirts, $30 each. No hypercolour logo on them, but they changed colour just like we all remember.

Hypercolour lives!