• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

LF: Flyer Chumps

Sinister Shadow

TRIBE Member
I'm looking for someone to flyer a few parties over the next 2 weekends. Techno and Tech-House events mainly. If you're going out or flyering already perhaps a little extra coin in your pocket for the small amount of labour will be worthwhile?

If interested send me a PM. We can discuss details and payment.

Thanks!
Conrad

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

halo five

TRIBE Member
You're not in charge of those shopping cart punks who put up the guvernment super-party posters over everyone else's flyers, are you?

If you're not, I think part of the job description should be kicking their asses.

Sinister Shadow

TRIBE Member
Yes this probably should be in jobs.

re: promotion manager... chump is maybe a little demeaning... making a little money for virtually no work (assuming one is going out already) is hardly being a chump...

monkey... flyer monkey...
that's probably better

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Sinister Shadow

TRIBE Member
halo five said:
You're not in charge of those shopping cart punks who put up the guvernment super-party posters over everyone else's flyers, are you?

If you're not, I think part of the job description should be kicking their asses.

No I'm 100% small time. If the flyer monkey breaks a few kneecaps of deserving mega-club promoters while on duty he/she can apply for a bonus.

Legally I don't think I can say I'll pay for a hitman. So we'll steer just clear of that.

vveerrgg

TRIBE Promoter
sounds like you need a ........

street_team_card.jpg