1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

LF: Dust Cover for Technics 1200

Discussion in 'Buy & Sell & Rent' started by oeretS, Apr 26, 2010.

1. oeretS

oeretS TRIBE Member

anyone got an extra dust cover for a tech 12 they want to unload? I will pay you money for it. Figured I'd try here before actually ordering a new one

PM or email richard.d.hope at gmail

thanks!

2. WestsideWax

WestsideWax TRIBE Promoter

If you don't get any bites here, check with Lee from Moog - he sometimes has spares kicking around, think I paid $20 for the one I bought from him.

3. oeretS

oeretS TRIBE Member

^^ thanks. yeah I know a few of the Moog dudes - actually called them earlier today and they don't have any, nor can they order one right now. this seemed bizarre to me but apparently they're near impossible to get new...

then I checked online and a few sites have them to order but without hinges. wtf. they sell you the hinge for $15 per. Comes to like $80 plus tax and shipping - fuck that, my dish towel dust cover will suffice

I'm hoping someone has an old one they're not using and will unload for some cash

4. oeretS

oeretS TRIBE Member

bringing this thread back, nothing materialized last time and I really need to get one

let me know if you got a spare, thanks

5. Stephen2011

Stephen2011 TRIBE Member

Hello, I have a dust cover for a 1200 if you are interested. email me at destineeone @ hotmail.com

6. ghaleon

ghaleon TRIBE Member

email sent

7. Pottsie

Pottsie TRIBE Member

I have one too - I have flight cases so dont really need the dust covers