• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

LF Dumbells

slants

TRIBE Member
try looking at the natilus selectech dumbells ... wicked option ... space saving and very convenient ...

sheik rock

TRIBE Member
Walmart has dumbells for 70cents a pound which is about what you'll pay for them in a used sport equipment store.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

fuzzy

TRIBE Member
slants said:
try looking at the natilus selectech dumbells ... wicked option ... space saving and very convenient ...
I've seen them
Thye are way too big to use

fuzzy

TRIBE Member
sheik rock said:
Walmart has dumbells for 70cents a pound which is about what you'll pay for them in a used sport equipment store.
Your right, they sell it for the exact same price as everyone else
Which is 80 cents typically

so... that will still run me $50 for one pair of 30lbs dumbells
and what I really need is about 7.5 all the way up to 85

I'm certainly not getting them all right now, but a few pairs would be a great start

Mr_Furious

TRIBE Member
I have a set of dumbells i'd like to sell. They're not one piece though.

They look like they're made out of stainless steel, and each dumbell bar has the ends threaded so you can screw on an interlocking nut to keep the plates in place.

I also have four 10lbs. plates, which appear to be made out of iron....Meaning each dumbell can carry 20lbs. total, plus approx, 1-2lbs. for the bar.

Concidentally I was thinking about selling these last night and decided on $25 for everything.

You can add as much weight to them as you want, but the threaded area on the bar is small, so they have to incorporate the same type of iron plate, which is fairly thin.

Unfortunately they're located at my parents place, which is in North York....But I haden't planned on returning there until the weekend.

PM me if you're interested and we'll work something out.