1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

LF: Donations and customers for a charity garage sale

Discussion in 'Buy & Sell & Rent' started by Pottsie, Jul 5, 2010.

1. Pottsie

Pottsie TRIBE Member

July 17th from 8:00 am - 2:00 pm. 4 Wingrove Hill, Etobicoke.

This will be the 18th year that my family has been involved in fundraising for a homeless shelter for youth called Youth Without Shelter. This is typically one of the largest garage sales you will ever go to, and there are always great things to buy.

Youth Without Shelter (YWS) is an emergency residence and referral agency serving homeless youth aged 16 to 24. Open 24 hours a day, seven days a week, YWS believes in second chances, building confidence and teaching life skills to empower youth to break the cycle of homelessness. It provides the basic necessities of life - but it also steps well beyond the basics, to offer support and training programs and a unique educational opportunity for youth who want to finish school. Our vision is ending homelessness... one youth at a time, one step at a time.

If you have anything you would like to donate to the sale or would like to come to shop and find some good deals - we would love to have you. The sale is located in Etobicoke (Kipling and Burnhamthorpe) and you are welcome to drop off items anytime. For larger items, I can arrange for pickup.

Thanks Tribe for helping me support an extremely worthy cause.

2. Pottsie

Pottsie TRIBE Member

3. Pottsie

Pottsie TRIBE Member

4. Pottsie

Pottsie TRIBE Member

Thought I'd bump this up to the top. The garage sale is tomorrow, so come by and grab some great deals.