1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

LF: DJ Gig in Toronto

Discussion in 'Jobs' started by riceraw, Apr 29, 2010.

1. riceraw

riceraw TRIBE Member

Hi there. I'm looking to do a ton of gigs this summer anywhere in Toronto as my bills at the present time will be more than usual. I'm a turntablist that spin funk, soul, hiphop, neosoul, RnB, funky disco and 80s tracks. I can bring my own turntables and mixer.

I've been spinning for 10 years now and have done gigs at Drake Hotel, Gladstone hotel, Lot 71, Savoy, 751, Harbourfront Centre and many more. I've also done gigs for big hiphop events such as Style In Progress, Resurface and have played on 88.1's Bruckbeat Show. technics1200

Avant Chord on MySpace Music

Avantchord Podcast

2. Sal De Ban

Sal De Ban TRIBE Member

bruckbeat radio rocks!

3. PAUZE

PAUZE TRIBE Promoter

If you're the guy i saw spinning at the Drake several weeks back doing crazy turntablist stuff on traktor/serato then you're really talented.....

I do tech-house and techno parties, sorry I can't help ya out.....

4. riceraw

riceraw TRIBE Member

Lol. No that wasn't me but I do have a monthly at Savoy where I do those. I have a gig there on the 29th if any of you guys wanna check out some turntablism on some funk and soul tracks.