• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

LF: Couch

kaniz

TRIBE Member
I need a new couch, and moving on/around April 1st. Would like to pick up the couch the day that I move.

Anyone have a couch they are selling?

penelope

TRIBE Member
We're going to be selling ours. It's a queen size pullout couch. It's kind of an olive green color. We have slipper chairs in burgundy and an ottoman that looked nice as a set. We just haven't had a chance to take pictues yet. Let me know if you're interested.

skyparty

TRIBE Member
I'm selling a Blue covered Futon.
It's one piece, aside from the cover, and folds down into one unit.
It is not like standard futon's with the frame.

It looks like THIS....

I Paid $399 + tax

I will sell for $175 OBO and you would need to pick it up.
They are on sale right now for $249 from the original price at the Brick!

*2 or 3 elastics are broken that hold part of the cover in place (thanks to a cat), but other than that it's in mint condition. It's rarely been used.

I'm also moving April 1st so this has to go!

Last edited:

Sunshyne Jones

TRIBE Member
I have an awesome couch i will be selling around that time ... April 1st could probably work. It's from Urban Barn and it is awesome. I hate selling it because I love it and we barely used it before we went traveling, but we're solidifying our move to Australia and don't want to ship stuff down here. Coming back to Toronto to sell 'er all off. It's dark grey and roomy and comfy. Don't need a pull out with this couch. Take off the back pillows and it's big enough for someone to sleep on, great for lounging. Will ask $700 for it. It's like new. In absolutely perfect shape. Will find a pic for you if you're interested.

Last edited:

JESuX

TRIBE Member
i'm selling mine for an april 1st move as well.

asking $100 obo. it's a giant man-couch, ridiculously deep seats with poufy arms and very very comfortable. i believe it's purpose is solely for watching sports or movies or entrancing you into its comfiness so you forget where you are and just want to lounge or sleep. i'm sitting on it right now, trying not to pass out.

it's forest green in colour, seats three or four comfortably, and has a faux suede kind of finish. i have two cats, and the fur comes right off with a fur brush or a vaccuum. that said, there are zero cat scars on the couch. no stains or scratches.

if you're interested, lemme know and i'll load up a pic.

kaniz

TRIBE Member
Sorry for not replying to this thread again since posting, been busy trying to actually find a place to live :p

SkyParty - not quite what I'm looking for, at least not as my main couch. If I get a 2br or 1br+den, I may want something like that for the extra room.

Sunny/JESux - posts useless without pics :) I am interested, but would like to see a photo or two before making up my mind.

skyparty

TRIBE Member
SkyParty - not quite what I'm looking for, at least not as my main couch. If I get a 2br or 1br+den, I may want something like that for the extra room.
No problem! and the 2 elastics would be on them if I wasn't too lazy. A bit of needle and thread and good as new. You can't even tell they need to be attached, but I'd be lying if I said they weren't missing.

The poor thing has barely been used. I kind of feel sad for it. No one ever wants to sit on it. :( I slept on it once when I was painting was bedroom and it was hella comfortable.

Sunshyne Jones

TRIBE Member
As requested, here's a pic of the couch ...
also my husband & niece and nephew :)
the pillow covers and couch fabric are removable for cleaning
it's long enough for my husband (6'4") to stretch out on

Last edited: