• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

LF: CDJ for Friday Night (April 7)

--[Zirca]--

TRIBE Promoter
Anyone have one I could, preferably, borrow or rent. It will be taken VERY good care of and if anything were to happen to it I would clearly cover the cost of replacement.

Thanks,
Dan

TRO

TRIBE Member
agreed go with long and mcquade...

you might want to go thursday as cdj's are hot ticket rentals

Aphrodite

TRIBE Member
Dan, there's LandM at Ossington and Bloor. and one in scarborough at Markham and Ellsemere.. wouldn't take you long to get to from work.

solacevip

TRIBE Promoter
Yup...they have pioneers....and after they go....then they have Stantons.....and then Denons....

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

--[Zirca]--

TRIBE Promoter
I tried them. They don't have any CDJ's available at all (Pioneer). They only have the Denon...is it shit? I'm not very well versed in the CDJ world yet...I'm still all vinyl.

Thanks for the help,
Dan

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

litespeed

Well-Known TRIBEr
the denon's.. specifically the s5000 and 5500? are actualyl really good IMO! though the spinning platter option is pretty useless... but personally, i prefer them over the cdj 1000's.

I've found all the dual deck denon's to be easy to use and play on as well.. though i longer pitch would be nice.