• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

LF: a table for my turntables

litespeed

Well-Known TRIBEr
I remember people posting links to differnt stores that sold tables that were good for this?

moving into a new apartment and want to put them in the living room instead of on my dressers in my bedroom.

any idea's are appreciated!

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

Soundstream

TRIBE Member
I am selling this:

DSC_0947.JPG

I used it for my DJ equipment for years, but now have no need for it. On top, it fits 1200s + mixer + CDJs if you have them. It is the perfect size. Same depth as the 1200s. The unit is very solid and underneath is a perfect location for holding crates of records.

I am asking $100 for it. Original price was around $300. Send me an e-mail to buysell@thechapmangroup.ca if you are interested.

kick

TRIBE Member
You can buy ours Evan!

It's the famous Jerker. Holds decks, mixer, CDJs, and speakers on the top shelf.

It's awsome because it's hight is adjustable...no more sore backs for the tall boys!

31693_PE121155_S4.jpg

I give you good price!

litespeed

Well-Known TRIBEr
Soundstream said:
I am selling this:

I used it for my DJ equipment for years, but now have no need for it. On top, it fits 1200s + mixer + CDJs if you have them. It is the perfect size. Same depth as the 1200s. The unit is very solid and underneath is a perfect location for holding crates of records.

I am asking $100 for it. Original price was around $300. Send me an e-mail to buysell@thechapmangroup.ca if you are interested.

emailed you... still waiting for a response..,.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

litespeed

Well-Known TRIBEr
kick said:
You can buy ours Evan!

It's the famous Jerker. Holds decks, mixer, CDJs, and speakers on the top shelf.

It's awsome because it's hight is adjustable...no more sore backs for the tall boys!

I give you good price!

yes.... i got your text... but how much $$$ ? ;)

MOD ONE

TRIBE Member
the JERKER (IKEA)

11600320_38054831_0.jpg

It's the best table for your budget... it fits everything. What are you putting on these tables? if you have 1200's they will still fit on the Jerker... I use to have 1200's on them before I got the CDJ1000's.

Another awesome reason why too get this table.

Last edited:

PAUZE

TRIBE Promoter
The Jerker is a great desk, i have one myself.

The best part about the Jerker is the ability to buy add on swivel stands that can hold speakers or monitors. You can adjust the top shelf and the counter to whatever level suits you best.

Very sturdy top as well, can hold many pounds of weight.

Even though that longer table looks inviting i would go for the Jerker, by far the best investment i have made in a while.

Take Care

Pauze

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders