• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

LF: a computer chair that doesn't suck

Booty Bits

TRIBE Member
hey all,

i need a chair for my computer desk. i spend way more time in this chair than a normal person should, so i am looking for something comfortable and durable.
i.e. it has to have armrests, it has to be adjustable.

i'm looking for anything cheaper than the stuff you find in stores :) anyone getting rid of something like that?

grounded4life

TRIBE Member
You might find something on craigslist, but I am going through the same thing right now and have decided that if I am spending a lot of time at the computer then I'd be willing to invest the money to buy a really good chair that's going to be good for my back. I have been looking at staples, but it didn't seem to have what i want...

Booty Bits

TRIBE Member
do you live downtown? cuz i found an office furniture store on spadina, around adelaide/richmond which has a big selection of office chairs. they also have a big room in the back that has used furniture, though some of the used stuff is really shnardy looking.
anyway, you may wanna check it out. its a much bigger selection than staples or ikea.
(i've been casually shopping for a new chair for about 6 months now)

grounded4life

TRIBE Member
Yep I live downtown.

I would totally love to check it out. I figure it would be better to buy something on the slightly more expensive side rather than buy cheap and have it break/ fall apart/ or just not be comfortable.

What's the place called??

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders