• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

letter to the boss

Caz

TRIBE Member
Dear Boss,
Please stop talking to me. Every time I hear from you it is bad news. Something about glitches, or a deadline, or whatever happens to make me feel bad that day. I’ve had it. it's not that bad, try and feel what its like being me. I will gladly trade for any amount of time. I mean, why wouldn’t I?? You make much more than me, and after all, I don’t have to look at your face if we switched. Good deal. In celebration of our new arrangement, let’s have a drink at the water cooler. Ill meet you there at 3pm. If you manage to get by me bitching at you, and dodge my superiors, I will be pleased to have a conversation with you at that time. I know this will not happen, because I strategically place my henchman to intercept you on the way to take a shit. Enjoy.

Signed,
You ruined my life

PolishPrincess

TRIBE Member
Dear Ass.Manager,

You smell. No, seriously you actually smell like stale urine. Could you also please color your hair. The 10 shades of brown and blonde really don't help with the "fashion forward" image our company is trying to present.

I'm no longer surprised why our DM didn't want to give you the Ass.Manager position.

Try eating something because you're far too thin. They don't make clothing in size -4 (perhaps they should).

When i ask you to help a customer with an exchange don't walk away from me. And even though you're really frail and thin....you somehow manage to get in my way and bump into me.

Have a great day, and see you in a few hours.

Employee 25698

FoxyM

TRIBE Member
Dear new manager,

I've only been working for you for a month now and I'm only really starting to realize how much your department is a mess. I'm sorry I had to bring this to your attention yesterday but I'm pretty sure that that's why you hired me. It's great that you've been working on a project that will 'make your career' for the last few months, but in the process, your department has gone to shit.

I will try my best to fix things. I will automate as much as I can so that you can reduce head count but don't expect me to finish it all in 2 weeks. I have already been working 12 - 14 hour days. I'm tired and need to stop thinking about work for a few minutes. Also - when am I getting my laptop and your old desk?

I thank you for being intelligent and cute - it makes the day just a little easier - but you really do need to start managing your team.

Sincerely,
Mo.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories
Dear Boss

Hey man you're great. :) Thanks for the laughs at work, being reasonable and giving me the tip about the townhouse for rent. To think we'll be neighbours!

Cheers

Caz

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by el presidente Highsteppa
Dear Boss

Hey man you're great. :) Thanks for the laughs at work, being reasonable and giving me the tip about the townhouse for rent. To think we'll be neighbours!

Cheers
translation: "im an asshole!"

Smiley Jo

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by groovespinna
if I was sober, Id be really pissed off about working right now.
I'm sober, but I'm not pissed about working. :)
I love my job! :D

SJ

P.S. Did I mention my boss is on Tribe?!

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories