• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Lets talk about t-shirts

Eclipze

TRIBE Member
t-shirt season is almost here...i gotta start finding some rare t's
my hawaii 50 shirt is the only rare on i got these days...pathetic
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Colm

TRIBE Member
I have an Element skate shirt that Im preparing to break out soon. Its really cool and it has some emotional value as well - kind of a trophy type thing.

Its almost time to get the shortsleeve buttonups out in action as well.
 
G

Guest

Guest
Originally posted by Dirty Girl
where did the term "t-shirt" come from anyway:confused:

Lay one on your bed and see what letter of the alphabet springs to mind.
 

Dirty Girl

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Tearer


Lay one on your bed and see what letter of the alphabet springs to mind.

As if the person who made t-shirts laid it out and said " oh it looks like a T, I'll name it a t-shirt", no way. there must be a far more exciting explanation than that. Otherwise we would all be wearing V-pants.
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders
G

Guest

Guest
Originally posted by Dirty Girl


As if the person who made t-shirts laid it out and said " oh it looks like a T, I'll name it a t-shirt", no way. there must be a far more exciting explanation than that. Otherwise we would all be wearing V-pants.

I invented the t-shirt, so take my word for it.

And besides, how many kinds of pants are there? They're just pants. However, there are long-sleeve shirts and T-shirts.

We could have called T-shirts "shorts", but that term was already taken, by uh, shorts.
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

teknikal

TRIBE Member
t-shirts are great. i have more of them than any other article of clothing.

but the necks always stretch out faster than any other article of clothing.. boo to that.

and speaking of stussy t's, i love my limited edition 'stussy aloha' that i got in hawaii. :)
 

Karim

TRIBE Member
I have a t-shirt that says "KEVIN COSTNER SUCKS"

and on the back it says "THINK ABOUT IT"

and after I thought about it, it's true, he does suck.

:) <--- The Postman, Waterworld, Tin Cup, Dragonfly.........
Karim
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders
G

Guest

Guest
Originally posted by teknikal
t-shirts are great.
but the necks always stretch out faster than any other article of clothing.. boo to that.

Necks' gotta be tight.
 

deep

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Karim
I have a t-shirt that says "KEVIN COSTNER SUCKS"

and on the back it says "THINK ABOUT IT"

and after I thought about it, it's true, he does suck.

:) <--- The Postman, Waterworld, Tin Cup, Dragonfly.........
Karim

hahaha best t-shirt ever
 

FC St. Pauli

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by teknikal

but the necks always stretch out faster than any other article of clothing.. boo to that.

a-men!

anyone else ever wet the neck of a favourite shirt and dry it with a blow-dryer before heading out or is that just me?? <shame>
 

labRat

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by FC St. Pauli
anyone else ever wet the neck of a favourite shirt and dry it with a blow-dryer before heading out or is that just me?? <shame>
i do that with most of my shirts, but i use a dryer ... it's a lot easier.

i absolutely hate v-neck and loose necked shirts.

--craig
 

Cheer Bear

TRIBE Member
I have stolen all my dad's shirts.

I have stolen all my aunts classic rock tees.

I have worn out all my tees.

Most of them have pit stains too.

Makes me wonder if oxy clean can get rid of those too.

HAHAHAHA
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders
Top