• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Let's talk about pants.

Alex D. from TRIBE on Utility Room

teknikal

TRIBE Member
i hate buying pants!! you guys all have way more pairs than i do. i rarely can find pants that i am satisfied with because i'm really picky with the fit.

i don't want huge massive pants, but i don't want ones that go all skinny at the bottom either. however, those 2 types seem to be the only ones out there.

i'm a big fiend for shoes though.. skate shoes and regular runners, although i am finding a bigger abundance of ugly ugly sneakers on the market as time goes by.

dlerium88

TRIBE Member
^^ Holy SHIT!! @ this thread.

I probably have a total of 4 pairs of jeans (3 of which are ripped and therefore I can no longer wear)...and maybe 5 pairs of other pants (including ones I wear out).

I wish I could buy more, but nothing ever fits me right...Its like you're either tall and fat, or tall and a stick..why is there nothing else! Plus the whole long crotch thing REEEAALLLy pisses me off, but its like theres nothing I can do evar! 90% of pants out there are too damn long in the crotch so it makes me look like um I"d rather no elaborate!

so HELP..donate pants to Ritika!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Plato

TRIBE Member
hmmm...i think maybe if i put my pants and mixed them up with steeveedee's shoes we could create a woman from it

;)

p[l]a+0

vinder

TRIBE Member
air-bag, you're not gonna find much for guys in teh 3/4 dept, as they pretty much got gayed out last season.

i've been looking too, as i dig them as well, but they are nowhere to be found.

<-- owns one pair of gayed out 3/4 shpants and likes it

Stormshadow

TRIBE Member
airbag, I'm sure you could find some Chip n' Pepper flood pants at Value Village.
They're good for the clubs, and think of the money you'll save!

vinder

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by air-bag
dammit!!!

still.. maybe some stores still have stocks from last year?

anyone?

i got my pair from west coast last year in eaton centre....maybe they have more?

they go great with sporty sandals or slides.

Cheer Bear

TRIBE Member
I think I own like 6 pairs of pants?

maybe less.

When i don't do laundry it's a BIG problem.

I have tons of shirts, cept I only wear like 5 of em?

It's all about my jogging pants and holey t-shirts. ;)

SneakyPete

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by vinder
air-bag, you're not gonna find much for guys in teh 3/4 dept, as they pretty much got gayed out last season.

i've been looking too, as i dig them as well, but they are nowhere to be found.

<-- owns one pair of gayed out 3/4 shpants and likes it

What's the difference between one that's gayed out and one that's not? Pics would help. :)

Pete

vinder

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by SneakyPete

What's the difference between one that's gayed out and one that's not? Pics would help. :)

Pete

they're all gay. but i don't care, i like them. unfortunately, i have no pictures to prove the gayness or lack therof of them. however, when they're called capris or shpants, that's a pretty gay indicator.

where's a pic of a gaydar when you need one.

Plato

TRIBE Member
gaydar.jpg

p[l]a+0

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
with me its camera lenses. I only own about a dozen pairs of pants but about 2 dozen lenses

mandapanda

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by vinder

they're all gay. but i don't care, i like them. unfortunately, i have no pictures to prove the gayness or lack therof of them. however, when they're called capris or shpants, that's a pretty gay indicator.

they are "man-capris" or "manpris" lol. well, that's what i call them. anyways, they look good! i love them :)

Hal-9000

TRIBE Member
airbag: if it's shpants you need -- get thee to skate shop! Try Soular on the East side of Yonge just North of Gerrard.

swenard

TRIBE Member
I think I own 2 pairs of pants that fit! Since I quit smoking, I put on like 20lbs. Now, I don't want to go buy new pants until I lose weight.But, I keep smokin alot of weed to make up for the lack of cigarettes. Which gives me the munchies, and all I do is eat. So, I'm destined to be a naked fat guy.

ha ha