• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Lets hear next Year's Booking Request...

Cribby

TRIBE Member
praktik said:
Ginos + Snake (always great stuff, Notorious Elektro is pretty sick, and how cool is it that one half of the team calls himself Snake Plissken? Answer - VERY cool! Manic Mind has been high on my list as well, though they only have a few records on the label, more please!)

I REALLY love their stuff! Lots of great releases from this year.

praktik said:
Also been enjoying the Kaliber releases.

Though those ones are "mystery artists"..;)

Haha, I agree. Also those Rekorder releases are good too.

Alex D. from TRIBE on Utility Room

praktik

TRIBE Member
Cribby said:
Haha, I agree. Also those Rekorder releases are good too.

Ya - file that under "Bodzin"..;) Dependable releases always.

I find myself agreeing with a lot of the choices you post here too...:)

Taro

TRIBE Member
apparenlty cj bolland is producing again - anyone heard anything by him (I haven't in about a half decade)?

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

gsnuff

TRIBE Promoter
Actually, I just noticed that after I posted. I just heard some previews this week.. so-so.

I want a full length from each of those cats!

musork

TRIBE Member
is it a new ep or just older material that never came out... seth and josh have been recycling older material recently with the stuff that has been coming out ... I hope its brand spanking new stuff Im courious to hear what they have been secretly up to in the old california labs... Im fearfull that its just older material finally coming out as they both seem far to busy with out side of music making projects to be doing new music...but heres to hoping my fears are wrong...
:)

praktik

TRIBE Member
gsnuff said:
Actually, I just noticed that after I posted. I just heard some previews this week.. so-so.

I want a full length from each of those cats!

I agree on the so-so part, at least from the sample previews I heard.

Though the B-side sounded like a lot of fun...;)

Uberspliff

TRIBE Promoter
ohhh ya been trying to get him, he is like very tricky to deal with but definately worth it...a legend...at least in europe...

Acidman

TRIBE Member
Book these guys please, they have been pushing the limits for a while now.

Falko Brocksieper
Tanzmann
Dapayk
Samim
Bluetech

praktik

TRIBE Member
yes it was... my first time seeing Beyer too..;)

But I must say, unless I didnt see it earlier in this thread, we've all been remiss in mentioning Tanzmann... a Tanzmann + Stefanik double bill would be amazing...

In fact, All of Acidman's choices would be great..;)