1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Let It Be known!

Discussion in 'Hip Hop Room' started by SkandalouZ, Sep 1, 2003.

1. SkandalouZ

SkandalouZ TRIBE Member

like Atmosphere's new CD, "Seven's Travels" much much MUCH MUCH better than "GodLovesUgly"

beat-wise, content-wise, slug-wise.. all is a level better on this release. alot of sing-along chorus' on songs. fewer bad songs than "GLU". and funkier! haaa

one thing tho, this isn't an album where there are a few songs that stand out and the others suck, this album consists of dope single tracks, it flows pretty fucking well, if you ask me.

"goos time sick pimpin" is a siiiiiiiick tune.

"Always Coming Back Home To You" is just fucking amazing, I can't stop bumping that tune. Very chilled out beat and a great story by Sluggo. Gives me chills. Gives me the same vibe as "The Abusing Of The Rib" did although content wise this one is totally different.

Other dope tracks:
    Trying To Find A Balance
    Birds Sing Why The Caged I Know
    Reflections
    Gotta Lotta Walls
    Lift Her Pull Her
    Good Times (Sick Pimpin)
    and the afore mentioned: Always Coming Back Home To You

The bonus track is "Shhh" which has been out for a long ass time already.
    Ant has stepped it up on the producing end, producing some of his best joints on here and Slug, well Slug is Slug, 'nuff said.

anyways get this album.. you won't be dissappointed

im not sure if I like this album better than Lucy Ford tho..

2. terrawrist III

terrawrist III TRIBE Member

yeah I love lucy ford and his shit with murs is nice...GLU is such a dope LP though!

haven't heard this one yet but it has been qeued for a week now, myabe I'll look for another copy

girls seem to love slug's sensibilities...he reaches guys'gals equally and that's tough to do in today's market

3. SkandalouZ

SkandalouZ TRIBE Member

As for GLU.That was my least fav effort from Atmos

yuk