• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

lesbians, creepyness, promoter spam, and other shit

Polymorph

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by patri©k
if this thread doesn't simmer down,

I'm going to post a picture of Chipotle's mom.
and that will achieve the desired effect of what?

simmering it down, or making it hotter?

wow, did this thread ever go off the rails...

Is that why it's so popular?
 

isoprax

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by patri©k
you're new here, aren't you!?

patty it's just like when your mom took you to the zoo. don't poke sticks through the bars at the animals. it can only lead to injury!
 
tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit

litespeed

Well-Known TRIBEr
so i hear the jays are doing all right so far this year?

can anyone confirm this?

I don't follow baseball anymore.
 

organik

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by ev
so i hear the jays are doing all right so far this year?

can anyone confirm this?

I don't follow baseball anymore.
that was random... shouldn't you be posting this question in the SPORTS room??

and what's this thread about anyways? is it about you EV? how you're a creepy promoter who spams lesbian porn and other gay shit? :p
 

geminigirl

TRIBE Member
Total Posts: 334
User Posts
Polymorph 57
musork 37
Skipper 27
ev 27
digitalux 19
kaniz 17
patri©k 16
mrs peacock 16
oddmyth 15


I think this gay thread needs to die.;)
 
tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit

Polymorph

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by geminigirl
Total Posts: 334
User Posts
Polymorph 57
musork 37
Skipper 27
ev 27
digitalux 19
kaniz 17
patri©k 16
mrs peacock 16
oddmyth 15

I think this gay thread needs to die.;)
Actually, I just noticed that's a rather nice balance of men/women, gay/ straight, smart (me)/ retarded (?)...

I say, let the shitstorm continue!

btw, when is this gig? October? Gawd.....
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

djtk

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by organik
and what's this thread about anyways? ... promoter who spams lesbian porn and other gay shit? :p
Frankly, I have not been receiving enough lesbian S&M porno spam from you ev. disappointing.

I'm going back to page 4...

:D
 

kaniz

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by tEkKiD
yep.

the girl and i have dugout seats for the upcoming bosox series in Sept... ->:D
I dont watch baseball, and any time I've gone to a game, I've spent more time wandering around the skydome talking with friends then watching the game.

Although, I want to do a 'white-trash' party day, get nose-bleed seets with a bunch of friends, drink alot of beer, wear wife-beaters, have giant foam hands and eat out of nacho hats.
 

nonlocal

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by kaniz
I dont watch baseball, and any time I've gone to a game, I've spent more time wandering around the skydome talking with friends then watching the game.

Although, I want to do a 'white-trash' party day, get nose-bleed seets with a bunch of friends, drink alot of beer, wear wife-beaters, have giant foam hands and eat out of nacho hats.
Seems strange that you start by saying you don't watch baseball-- sounds to me you know exactly how to enjoy a game :)
 

kaniz

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by nonlocal
Seems strange that you start by saying you don't watch baseball-- sounds to me you know exactly how to enjoy a game :)
*ponder*

good point :)

although, the last time I was ever at a baseball game I think I was maybe ... 16/17 and with my dad and some friends - so I couldnt really get drunk.

I just wandered around for a few hours instead.

been to a CFL game once on a date (after having lunch at hooters, go figure) - most boring ????? hours of my life. The only saving grace was a friend of mine from school worked there, so I ran off and talked with her half of the game while my date sat there cheering.

...was a boring date
but the wings were good
 
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Skipper

TRIBE Member
omgomgomg

I am going to get to go to a NEON party

Sunday, Sept 4 - Vive La Fete, tiga, Cut Throat Republic Live, Sean Kosa, Jordan Dare

omgomgomgwhatamigoingtowearomgomg
 

kaniz

TRIBE Member
be sure to wear quasi-military uniform, large sun glassess and have atleast one erotic lesiban pose for the camera.
 

oddmyth

TRIBE Member
don't forget shiny cherry coloured lipstick with sparkles and a pic with you grabbing Marks goods while doing your best Stallone impression.

AAAAADDDDRRIIIAAANNNNN!
 

Polymorph

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Skipper
omgomgomg

I am going to get to go to a NEON party

Sunday, Sept 4 - Vive La Fete, tiga, Cut Throat Republic Live, Sean Kosa, Jordan Dare

omgomgomgwhatamigoingtowearomgomg
glasses.

btw fuck yeah I'll be there.

(it's in montreal, right? gotta check my mail).
 

Polymorph

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by kaniz
be sure to wear quasi-military uniform, large sun glassess and have atleast one erotic lesiban pose for the camera.
I hate to say it, but that's actually some good advice.

C'mon, you won't regret it. Get with the Programme!

Fuck I'd do it if I had tits.
 
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories
Top