• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

lesbians, creepyness, promoter spam, and other shit

Polymorph

TRIBE Member
btw that new Princess Superstar song, she's basically rubbing Fischerspooner's face in it. Not that Fischerspooner's last disk sucks (I liked it), but it's the Princess who's keeping the faith in dirty "Emerge"-style electro here.
And she can rap better than mnm imo.
and I respect a girl who has one wicked sense of humour... So, fun shit. I know what I'll be crankin' this August...

Yeah, I know. What the hell does that have to do with this thread, which appears to have become the eternal vent-on-everything club night thread anyways...

Just would love to see her live is all....;)

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit

why not

TRIBE Member
while i'm bitching at people -

Polymorph: the lesbian fetish is getting really gross. really gross.
if i hear anymore about your lesbian internet girlfriend, i'm going to seriously puke.
i've slept with a few dykes, and all it means is that i'm feminine enough that they can pretend i'm not a boy.
i don't think that's something you want to go around boasting about.
regardless - you are a boy, stop talking about lesbians all the time, unless you're going to get a sex change and start living as one.

Polymorph

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by why not
while i'm bitching at people -

Polymorph: the lesbian fetish is getting really gross. really gross.
if i hear anymore about your lesbian internet girlfriend, i'm going to seriously puke.
i've slept with a few dykes, and all it means is that i'm feminine enough that they can pretend i'm not a boy.
i don't think that's something you want to go around boasting about.
regardless - you are a boy, stop talking about lesbians all the time, unless you're going to get a sex change and start living as one.
So, does this mean I shouldn't go see Lesbians on Ecstacy at Divers Cite this Sunday?

Seriously, the 'guetto-i-zation' of everything is getting, well....boring.

Shit, may as well go back to living in white-bread homogeneity.

Mainstream/Marginal. Us/Them. Boring.

Right now, I think societies, especially Canada, are involved in the breakdown of such stratifications...

There are numerous periods of my life where 70% of my male friends were gay...Is that something I should 'get over' too? And go back to living my white-bread homogenous ways....ie: back to 'normal'.

Right now, it seems, half the chicks in my actual life are lesbians, including my 'net-girlfriend' with whom I have the most hilarious conversations... So, should I not take a moment to notice, really notice, what's going on there...? ok, true, perhaps I'm pushing something too hard there, but still...

Perhaps we should all go back to believing in a society demarked by rigidly clear delineations...

Like all those square fucks you no doubt work for.

Fuck you, dude.

Polymorph

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Skipper
yeah, like I said...fucking creepy.
oh, and Skipper? Hey, you're actually a decent DJ. I've got your mix, and I listen to it frequently. Now just get that stick out of your ass and let something else take over and maybe you will seriously blow us away.

Polymorph

TRIBE Member
^^^^^^ and by that I mean....^^^^
Fuck your 'sense-making'. Let us feel your Hunger.

Wtf are you invested in, anyways.

And I'm tossing that out, because I do feel that you are on the verge...and perhaps all you need is a little push.

why not

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Polymorph
So, does this mean I shouldn't go see Lesbians on Ecstacy at Divers Cite this Sunday?

Seriously, the 'guetto-i-zation' of everything is getting, well....boring.

Shit, may as well go back to living in white-bread homogeneity.

Mainstream/Marginal. Us/Them. Boring.

Right now, I think societies, especially Canada, are involved in the breakdown of such stratifications...

There are numerous periods of my life where 70% of my male friends were gay...Is that something I should 'get over' too? And go back to living my white-bread homogenous ways....ie: back to 'normal'.

Right now, it seems, half the chicks in my actual life are lesbians, including my 'net-girlfriend' with whom I have the most hilarious conversations... So, should I not take a moment to notice, really notice, what's going on there...? ok, true, perhaps I'm pushing something too hard there, but still...

Perhaps we should all go back to believing in a society demarked by rigidly clear delineations...

Like all those square fucks you no doubt work for.

Fuck you, dude.
having lesbian friends = not creepy

boasting about lesbian friends in every fucking thread = creepy
drooling over lesbians in public = creepy
boasting about your lesbian net-girlfriend = creepy
posting pictures of said net-girlfriend for other people to drool over = creepy

is that clearer?

btw - my own sexuality is miles away from clear and normal, so don't even try to pull the 'square' thing with my, because you have no idea.

trust me, you need to tone it down (a lot).

C-R-E-E-P-Y

Polymorph

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by why not
having lesbian friends = not creepy

boasting about lesbian friends in every fucking thread = creepy
drooling over lesbians in public = creepy
boasting about your lesbian net-girlfriend = creepy
posting pictures of said net-girlfriend for other people to drool over = creepy

is that clearer?

btw - my own sexuality is miles away from clear and normal, so don't even try to pull the 'square' thing with my, because you have no idea.

trust me, you need to tone it down (a lot).

C-R-E-E-P-Y
And do you realize this is the first point where we have any idea of where you may be coming from...?

trust me, I've shifted gears. But still, at least I left a trail....

btw, my 'net girlfriend', yeah, she gave me permission to do that... I asked first. Why should it all be about the supermodels anyways? Fuck, it was the Hawt Girl thread. So, what, is Giselle the only Hawt Girl?.... anyways... life moves on...

Polymorph

TRIBE Member
HaHaHaHaHa... hahahahah...

Our ever mutating realities.....

I think this thread will now become eternal.

and polymorphous.

Polymorph

TRIBE Member
Oh, and to push a point...

Know what, why not? (fuck that works, anyways...)

I do think I've got my radar attuned to some things...

All these little 'capsules' of the moment..

Before, in Mtl, yeah, it was all about TIGA (and Akufen on the clickhouse tip)

Now, right now, it's all about DJ Mini. And by that I mean, fuck, she's everywhere.

She's the new Mtl. 'lectro star du jour. And yes, the ambiguous lesbian counterpart to TIGA's genderfuck sensibility....

So, let's hope she doesn't drop the ball...

(oh, and in lieu of Akufen, right now, it's all about DJ Champion aka Mad Max aka Maxime...)

Last edited:
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Skipper

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Polymorph
oh, and Skipper? Hey, you're actually a decent DJ. I've got your mix, and I listen to it frequently. Now just get that stick out of your ass and let something else take over and maybe you will seriously blow us away.
I appreciate your compliments about my DJing, but don't think that because you enjoyed a mix of mine means I'm not allowed to think that you posting pictures of barely legal women playing dress up in a thread about an unrelated club night isn't a bit weird.

christ, no wonder there are barely any women at techno events...