• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Lemon 8

Che

TRIBE Member
I've never heard any of his DJ sets, but he has been one of my Top 5 favourite producers for the last couple years. Quality stuff.

Cameron

TRIBE Member
Lemon 8 did a mix recently, it was fantastic...the name of the mix escapes me at the moment.

Anyways, very smooth mixing, and his programming was very strong. Same kind of sound as his production work, I'd say.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

RyanMarcus

TRIBE Member
me too!

Originally posted by Jazz
ah phuck... you had me thinking he was coming when i saw the thread title...

Aieee! I was thinking the same thing.

Yes, he's been doing quite well with his production work over the past little while. I would love for him to pay a visit to Toronto in the near future!

Jerome -- when actually do we get to hear this new remix he did for you? October? November? Sometimes I wish I did not know about these things, because waiting that long is torture! Regardless, I'm looking forward to it...

RyanMarcus

TRIBE Member
I wish there was such a thing as a fast-forward button for real-life... You've got a couple nice releases before that one though don't you?

Red

TRIBE Member
Well, maybe because I'm on Dutch soil and take it for granted that I can hear him any time but I don't see Harry's live skills any where in the remote neighbourhood of his production skills.

Not to dis him....he does have remarkable remixing/production skills.

G

yeah, we do.

theres:

james harcourt 'diaspora' [original/luke fair mixes]

getting early support from max graham, cass & bill hamel. possible cd licences.

powerplant 'lost' [original/*trendroid mixes]

*not 100% confirmed but a good bet. the original is the best work powerplant have done.

+ more in the works...

jerome @ release

http://www.releaserecords.com

Kalemic

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by RELEASE
james harcourt 'diaspora' [original/luke fair mixes]

getting early support from max graham, cass & bill hamel. possible cd licences.

Without a doubt, that is one of the best techy, progressive tracks I have ever heard. Absolutely cannot wait until its released!

xlr

TRIBE Member
new york, new york

Hey Jerome...

Is "New York, New York" by Lemon 8 out? I heard it late night @ System... I think Evil P played it.

TheLiquidFairy

TRIBE Member
^^^^ I 'll definitely agree with you there Chris. If the man comes to TO then I'm definitely up for it.
I love his mix of Contagious and I think many have Lose Control including myself. So good!

XXX
Marian
:smileyface sticking it's tongue out at you:

Last edited:
G

Re: new york, new york

Originally posted by xlr
Hey Jerome...

Is "New York, New York" by Lemon 8 out? I heard it late night @ System... I think Evil P played it.

we gave patrick a cdr. its not pressed yet.

harry (lemon) told us that he has to finish the flipside mix for bedrock. i think its another inner sanctuary mix as he normally does on the b-side.

i honestly dont think its out for ages yet. probably next year.

jerome @ release

http://www.releaserecords.com

C-NiCE

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by Silverback
Proton had his "WMC 2002 Sampler" playing yesterday. Bloody fantastic is what it was!

What a great disc! Anyone have a tracklisting for this?

Chris