• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Lee Osborne live @ System Soundbar 11/26/04

Kalemic

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by $80 Undershirt
As much as I'd like a complete tracklist I'd settle for the name of track #2.

Anyone>
Faithless - Miss you Less, See you more (Switch Mix)

BarneyIllfingas

TRIBE Member
why don't you guys start spotting the tracklist? it's not fair that the dj puts together the mix and then has to spoon feed everyone the tracks as well.

here's a link to a higher quality version of the set. it's still a little crunchy, my fault i had the recording volume a touch high.

lee osborne set

there's a brief pause before the donload starts. once downloaded change the .exe extension to .mp3.

Buddy Holly

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by chipotle
Post tracklisting to your sets:

It's a rule. Everyone has to follow it. That's why there are rules to begin with. Besides its not fair to the artists that were used to make the mix. Where is their credit??

Just curious

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Kalemic

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by BarneyIllfingas
why don't you guys start spotting the tracklist? it's not fair that the dj puts together the mix and then has to spoon feed everyone the tracks as well.

here's a link to a higher quality version of the set. it's still a little crunchy, my fault i had the recording volume a touch high.

lee osborne set

there's a brief pause before the donload starts. once downloaded change the .exe extension to .mp3.
Whooop! :D Thanks Gregor!

oddmyth

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by BarneyIllfingas
My thoughts exactly, but that's the way uh huh uh huh they like it uh huh uh huh.

still love this set though .. on the regular too which is odd for me.

obdx

BarneyIllfingas

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Buddy Holly
It's a rule. Everyone has to follow it. That's why there are rules to begin with. Besides its not fair to the artists that were used to make the mix. Where is their credit??

Just curious
I understand its a rule and for the purposes of posting the mix on Tribe, I guess the tracklist should be posted.

But I think there's something really cool about a whole slew of people searching the web and online music stores spotting a good compilation. It happens on a lot on other boards, helping keep interest in the mix.

In the end, the artists will get their credit. They already are by having their music circulate within a wicked set.

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit

LeoGirl

TRIBE Member
can of worms, officially opened.

not the intention
I just wanted to label my CD propa

:(

Last edited:

chipotle

Well-Known TRIBEr
alright this guy is a wicked dj and all... great great great set.

still listen to it.

HOWEVER

YOU ARE FIRED!

WHERE IS THE TRACKLISTING.

most of the the tracks he has put in there are very upfront so.... not so many of us trainspotter would be even able to have spot the tracks at the time this mix was uploaded. Anyways, perhaps another dj can hear this set and recognized some tracks?

lee osborne has been officially fired fromthis thread.

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit