• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Lee Burridge

Stop Bill C-10
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

djcheezwhiz

TRIBE Member
hopefully the last hour of his set will be a general theme for his entire set this time...it was rockin, nice techy, layo & bushwacka influenced muzak....the rest was ok...

but together with the man craig richards, now that would be sweet...

jc

rentboy

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by djcheezwhiz
hopefully the last hour of his set will be a general theme for his entire set this time...it was rockin, nice techy, layo & bushwacka influenced muzak....the rest was ok...

but together with the man craig richards, now that would be sweet...

jc

yes John :)

Layo and Bushwacka would be hype too...saw them when they were here b4 and i was mad impressed...i haven't heard another set like that since.

djcheezwhiz

TRIBE Member
chris...i believe the crazy duo of layo & bushwacka will be coming back this spring/summer (read it somewhere on here, too lazy to look right now :) ) ... definitely be checking them out...

take it easy & see you soon...

john

maddog

TRIBE Member
I love Lee just hope he stays focessed and rocks the fuggin' place! Nesta, do think Ryan will make it this time since he's missed him the last two times.

Nesta

TRIBE Member
jay, ryan and rob were with me the first time lee burridge rocked system back in december of 2000.

there was a huge snowstorm that night, and we had to take his big ass truck down.

where were you...sucker? :)

i missed him the second time around because i was in italy.

Nesta

TRIBE Member
so it's at the guv, eh!

who's going?

i'm seriously thinking about going to see him at stereo in montreal the night before.
i can only imagine how good his records will sound on that soundsystem.

maddog

TRIBE Member
Hey Nesta
1. I was there but my girlfriend at the time pusuaded me to leave early. You know what I'm talking about!
I didn't really know you back than but I knew Ryan and Rob and yes I do remember him being there now. Not the 2nd time though, that's for sure.

2. Keep a seat open cause you know that there is a good possability I'll fill it. Maybe this time we can skip the Hotel and meet some girls and shower at there place!
Emmmmmontreal Women!!!!

Metal Morphosis

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Nesta
so it's at the guv, eh!

who's going?

i'm seriously thinking about going to see him at stereo in montreal the night before.
i can only imagine how good his records will sound on that soundsystem.

Nesta - i think i'd rather go to the Montreal show as well.
PM me if you are seriously considering going.

I'll pitch in for gas etc. :)

loopdokter

TRIBE Promoter
Lisa,

Email me or phone me or something. I think I'm going to stay home from my cottage and hit up Burridge on Saturday at Guv, and Seaman, Maas, etc. the next night at Guv/Kool Haus.

It would be cool if I drove one night and you drove the next.

Cheers,
Jay K.

Nesta

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by loopdokter
Lisa,

Email me or phone me or something. I think I'm going to stay home from my cottage and hit up Burridge on Saturday at Guv, and Seaman, Maas, etc. the next night at Guv/Kool Haus.

It would be cool if I drove one night and you drove the next.

Cheers,
Jay K.

i think you have the 2 weekends mixed up.
the seaman/maas event is this sunday.
the burridge gig is the following saturday.

Metal Morphosis

TRIBE Member
nesta - check your email

jay - nesta is right. you are confused.

i'm not sure i'll be heading to t.o. for seaman for a variety of reasons.
and the following weekend i'd rather go to montreal than see lee burridge at the god forsaken Guv.

loopdokter

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by Nesta

i think you have the 2 weekends mixed up.
the seaman/maas event is this sunday.
the burridge gig is the following saturday.

Don't mind me, I'm on drugs! Well, I should be at least.

Forgive me it's been a long week...

Cheers,
Jay K.

enjay

TRIBE Member
nesta... stay and see lee here...

i'm doing a show... me and the purr project... for that night...

lee burridge totally inspires me!!! when i saw him at system in august 2001 i dances forr 5 hours straight.

before he came on i was ready to leave!

stay in toronto and see the show and party with the funnest people alive!!!;)

G

WTF?

I was just thinking last night, while listening to Burridge's nubreed that I really really want to see him live....now he's in TO 2 days later. That is crazy.

If money weren't tight, I'd be seeing him in MTL too.