1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Lee Burridge Paper Masks (I think it was for a Footwork gig last year)

Discussion in 'Progressive Room' started by Chicago Kid, Jun 4, 2010.

1. Chicago Kid

Chicago Kid TRIBE Member

Does anybody have the link or a copy of the template for the Lee Burridge masks that people were making for his gig at Footwork at year or two ago?

We've got him here in CHI on Sunday for a 12-hr BBQ and I was gonna make some masks for people to wear.

Thanks in advance!

CK

2. Chicago Kid

Chicago Kid TRIBE Member

Lee Burridge Masks (I think it was for a Footwork gig last year)

Does anybody have the link or a copy of the template for the Lee Burridge masks that people were making for his gig at Footwork at year or two ago?

We've got him here in CHI on Sunday for a 12-hr BBQ and I was gonna make some masks for people to wear.

Thanks in advance!

CK

3. Chicago Kid

Chicago Kid TRIBE Member

Seriously...nobody's got nothin' for me? I swear some of you guys had made masks and worn them to FW and I had seen pics on here. I've searched the web long and hard and am still coming up empty!

Any ideas?

4. ndrwrld

ndrwrld TRIBE Member

i suggest a paper plate with holes cut out for eyes nose and mouth.

5. videotronic

videotronic TRIBE Member

kojak, daddy warbucks, britney spears, howie mandel

^^ all famous bald people whose masks you could substitute in an emergency

6. depraved

depraved TRIBE Member

i googled "mask template" & got plenty of hits.

7. Chicago Kid

Chicago Kid TRIBE Member

^^^ You got hits for the Lee Burridge mask template? I've done the same thing and it returned shite~!

Good call on the Daddy Warbucks and Howie Mandel...they might have to do in a pinch, haha!

8. Psyrel

Psyrel TRIBE Member

I know exactly what you're talking about but don't have a clue who made them. Sorry!

9. Chicago Kid

Chicago Kid TRIBE Member

Thanks Psyrel, I knew it would be a long-shot. Aside from that, how the hell have you been? I haven't been on here in over a year! Was just up a DEMF last weekend and am STILL recovering. Craziness ensued. I hope to be in TO either over Canada Day long or for my annual LOL pilgrimage...would love to catch up with you kids then!

10. Psyrel

Psyrel TRIBE Member

Darn it, I was also at DEMF! Would have been great to catch up if I had known you'd be there.

11. ian

ian TRIBE Member

Just print out a large picture of his face and punch two holes in it and secure with a long elastic. Secure the holes with tape so it doesn't rip. . . there 'ya be.