1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Leather Jackets?!

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by race, Sep 29, 2010.

1. race

race TRIBE Member

What places, if any, that are downtown or central, carry "cool" quality leather jackets?
    I've been looking around for a while but can't find anything I like!

2. Bass-Invader

Bass-Invader TRIBE Member

3. Nesta

Nesta TRIBE Member

superdry make really nice leather jackets. i'm pretty sure they're sold at jcy house on queen, and definitely at holt renfrew.

4. Bumbaclat

Bumbaclat TRIBE Member

Is this what you mean by cool?
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. race

race TRIBE Member

I mean stupid dope fresh.
    Soo.... pretty much 8 ball jackets!!

6. R4V4G3D_SKU11S

R4V4G3D_SKU11S TRIBE Member

Black Market has vintage ones

7. TaCk OnE?

TaCk OnE? TRIBE Member

there's a lot of good looking pleather ones out I've noticed this year. they're hot but cheap.

I saw a Gstar one or two that I liked, and the superdry ones are cool.

8. Polymorph

Polymorph TRIBE Member

I have a gorgeous leather jacket. Fits me perfectly.
    I found it in the trash on rue Laval here.
    My girlfriend loves it. Thinks it makes me look rich.
    Thank you, rich people on rue Laval who toss expensive clothing in the trash!

(but seriously, did a google search. Thing retails for around 600$. boy-aa!)

9. erika

erika TRIBE Member

There's a place on Spadina about one block north of King on the east side, called something totally unexciting like leather imports.

A few years ago I saw something I sort of liked; they basically made me my own version for the same price as off the rack. I still love it and most people who see it do.

10. Hi i'm God

Hi i'm God TRIBE Member

I have a hefty waist length leather jacket from danier. An outlet danier no less not even a mall one.

11. deevah

deevah TRIBE Member

jeans west on queen, south side, west of spadina carries superdry. they've had a few leather jackets in there for men that i'd been trying to convince my guy friends to buy

12. Another vote for Superdry. I love my Brad jacket, and I've seen the leather trawler one as well, which is amazing, but expensive as all fuck.

Holt Renfrew carries Superdry? Since when?

13. Nesta

Nesta TRIBE Member

the owner of that store is a prick and i would never give him my money.

14. Nesta

Nesta TRIBE Member

i'd say they started carrying the line around a year ago.

15. Bass-Invader

Bass-Invader TRIBE Member

Holt carries it? Wierd. Superdry isn't exactly expensive high end designer stuff (but it's good). How much do they charge for the jackets?

16. Werd. Nothing about it on their website. Gotta drop by and see what else they got in Superdry gear.