• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Learn from me.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

SelfExel

TRIBE Member
You see I have no friends here, well, I do, slightly. You hate, i'll take it, it's better then death.

SelfExel

TRIBE Member
It's better then looking at your eyes, you looking in and seeing me full of shit, i have broken myself once again.

But stay tuned, I will rise like the phoenix

SelfExel

TRIBE Member
thank you for your wasted time, thank you for hating me beacause i'm stupid, thank you for trying to put me down.I will be back. Don't worry, you'll get plenty more from me. I give and give cause I lie. I take and take cause I speak the truth. Fuck that was stupid.

I'm gifted. I'll get better though. I could go on forever, no, this is the last one.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

SelfExel

TRIBE Member
I think posting on here earlier made me ill. Really I lost total control.

Again I feel the hand of apathy coming on, I must leave.

SelfExel

TRIBE Member
I have nothing to say, so I will think.

Beggin, crawling..dam I gotta get cohan outta the player.

"Pleaaaase, i'm your man"- leonard

Someone said that people who don't post in the music section don't know anything about music, "what a fucking tool" I thought, I let it slide.

I let alot of shit slide.

Cause i'm cool like dat.

Someone told me to write in a journal and I was like "No man journals are fucked up, I don't want people to read my inner thoughts, they are insane. This ain't a journal though, you won't ever know the real me, I won't let you. You haven't earned it. But I will give.

Resolver

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by SelfExel
I have nothing to say, so I will think.

Beggin, crawling..dam I gotta get cohan outta the player.

"Pleaaaase, i'm your man"- leonard

Someone said that people who don't post in the music section don't know anything about music, "what a fucking tool" I thought, I let it slide.

I let alot of shit slide.

Cause i'm cool like dat.

Someone told me to write in a journal and I was like "No man journals are fucked up, I don't want people to read my inner thoughts, they are insane. This ain't a journal though, you won't ever know the real me, I won't let you. You haven't earned it. But I will give.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders