• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Le Tribe is Le boring at 5 in le morming.

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

Moez

TRIBE Member
I'm really cold. just got home from flyering.
sooooooooooo cold.
finally regaining feeling in my toes.
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

The Watcher

TRIBE Member
Thinking of going to bed... dont know though,.. Should I?

Maybe... if no one posts anything interesting in the next 5 minutes... I might call it a day, or night, or whatever.

-Nickers
 

Moez

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by The Watcher
Thinking of going to bed... dont know though,.. Should I?

Maybe... if no one posts anything interesting in the next 5 minutes... I might call it a day, or night, or whatever.

-Nickers

I saw other Nick.

he kissed my ear.
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Moez

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by The Watcher


He only kissed your ear... he did not stick his tongue in it?

How are you?

-Nickers -

well he had kissed my ear before, I think it is his favorite spot. lol

I am cold and tired. You?
 

air-bag

TRIBE Member
i couldnt go out coz i have to work tonite :/

i mean... surf the web, chat on icq, do homework, read books... and get paid for it :)
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

mingster

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by air-bag
i couldnt go out coz i have to work tonite :/

i mean... surf the web, chat on icq, do homework, read books... and get paid for it :)

Nice. I remember the dayz when I got paid to be on Tribe...long gone now....:( Le sigh.
 

Moez

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by mingster


Nice. I remember the dayz when I got paid to be on Tribe...long gone now....:( Le sigh.

yah what happened with that? did you get busted? =(
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

The Watcher

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Moez


well he had kissed my ear before, I think it is his favorite spot. lol

I am cold and tired. You?

I'm tired I think... well... I'm borderline stupid right now... but it might be because I'm tired.

I went out and parked my car at a friends house... and I left the party early, when I got back to my car, someone parked behind me. Instead of going back to the party, I cabbed home. Now I dont have a car... it's somewhere on the west side on Queen.

Meh... other than that... I'm cozy warm in my flanel PJ's and a blanket.

My kitties are keeping me warm aswell

-Nickers
 

mingster

TRIBE Member
Not since I got the "final warning".

I actually got a thank you this week, for chilling it out.
Gave meself a pat on the back.....:)
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders
Top