• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!
14K Cannabis seed slider pendants by tribe

Le Saturday Thread

tobywan

TRIBE Member
'sup.

Can't really sleep in, as I already slept a bit yesterday afternoon, so I sort of screwed that one up...ah well.

Got a few things to get done around the place before heading downtown for work @ 1pm. Lookin' forward to relaxin' tonight, watchin' the leafs game and keepin' the evening pretty low key.

I need some coffee.

sk8

TRIBE Member
good morning. i also can't sleep in as 8-month olds don't know about weekends.

just had a tasty bowl of oatmeal with raisins and am trying to decide where to go for a nice walk today as it's shaping up to be a beautiful day in the neighbourhood....(that's been stuck in my head since i woke up and it was sunny)

also going to do some easter baking for brunch tomorrow. easter bread (with sprinkles!) and carrot cake!

KillaLadY

TRIBE Member
I was gonna say... 8am and no thread? :)

been awake since 6... just getting ready to work out and then do some grocery shopping and then... who knows.

Wiseman

TRIBE Member
yawn stretch.

I can never sleep in anymore.

Anyways feel soooooo well rested. Wow it looks to be a beautiful day!!!!

St Lawrence Market for breakfast and food shopping shortly then some chores around the house.

stargurl*

TRIBE Member
What's with all of us losing our ability to sleep in? Weird.

I've got a friend driving up from London later this morning, kind of our last chance to get together before I leave the country. I have no idea what we'll do - maybe just wander around if the weather's nice.

Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain

Poot

TRIBE Member
Awake.

Going to hit the bike, then off to see my waxing madame, and then headed to Port Credit to the tailor's.

After that doing lunch and catching up with a fab friend -- and checking out the growing bump that is the peanut in her belly. yay! :D

Wiseman

TRIBE Member
oh don't have that one

edit: I guess it's Retro Boogie Dance Party on MMM for my morning coffee soundtrack.

Thumpr

TRIBE Member
don't worry about it. i keep meaning to take 301-308 off my Rogers bill and save $22 + 15% taxes.

i truly do not get 25 bucks worth of entertainment from them every month.

Wiseman

TRIBE Member
we have rental of digital boxes and the basic service included in our rent. So we are just paying channel by channel for the few channels we want, IFC being the main one.

outofcontrol

TRIBE Member
I've been up since 6:30, tried to get back to sleep and woke up again at 7. I can't sleep in for anything these days.
I've packed up my car, got gas, and heading to work shortly, then up to Muskoka tonight for easter dinner tommorrow.

LeoGirl

TRIBE Member
fucking landlords at 6:30 moving furniture and pounding god knows what - probably making their own bread or some shit.

I'm up now after dreaming about having a much bigger closet. Windows are open, going to make some coffee and have some eggs n toast.

lots of visits to make this afternoon me thinks. bea.u.ti.ful

MissBlu

TRIBE Member
Up and ready to go I guess...
Going to eat some breakfast, walk the doggy doogs I am sitting and do some work... Family dinner later on today...
House party tonight!

grumblegirl

TRIBE Member
stupid landlords wake me up every single day... but at least on weekends they 'let me' sleep in 'til 8:30.
argh.

gotta do a bit of laundry, and i think my friend is coming over this afternoon to cut my hair. <fingers crossed>

just a very chill day. yay.

stargurl*

TRIBE Member
Just made a yummy breakfast for everyone: cinnamon raisin bread french toast with cooked apple slices/raisins/dried cranberries on top, plus scrambled eggs and a toasted english muffin for my nephew.

*pats belly*

squirrely

TRIBE Member
so nice out! augh!!!

i tried to sleep in...i tried i tried i tried! but the sun peeked in and was like, "robinnnnnn whyyyy do you even ATTEMPT to ignore my awesomeness??????"

and then i was up!

ran in the park with the pups and now i'm trying to keep my energy contained until i can go spend some money on queen street.

happy saturday!

Skipper

TRIBE Member
Slept 9+hrs last night...muchly needed. Probably head out to sobeys for groceries for the dinner I'm making mum tonight, getting some highlights done, and otherwise...nothing.