• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

LCD help

kline

TRIBE Member
does anyone know of a decent place to find drivers for LCD monitors?

i'm looking specifically for the BenQ FP531... tried their website but over the past week i haven't been able to start a download. always seeming to get an internal error/item cannot be found page. i've googled, i've yahoo'd, and i've even sunken to alta vista with no success...

lil'help?

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

kline

TRIBE Member
did that a few days ago and still no response :(

the person i'm doing this for returns on friday from vacation and i said i'd have it done for'm by then. i mean, he doesn't HAVE to have it done by then but it'd be nice if i could come through for'm--

deep

TRIBE Member
grabbed it from their european website and uploaded it to my webspace for you here

if you're using firefox, might be the reason why the download wouldn't work (didn't work on firefox for me but did in ie)

kline

TRIBE Member
i'm using an IE browser here. i took a look at the european site and downloaded their drivers... the only thing that's odd is that the canadian site has a different file size listed for them.

any ideas why this would be?

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders