• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

LCBO hiring Part time casual workers

dyad

TRIBE Member
There was a sign at the Parkdale (Brock and Queen) store, but may be they are hiring elsewhere too.

you apply online at www.lcbo.com

iirc its 10/hour and a good working environment. No free booze though.

dyad

TRIBE Member
the sign in the store just said to apply online, if you go into the part time section they are always accepting online applications.

dyad

TRIBE Member
perhaps the position has been filled then. or you could try phoning the number. My friend applied a few days ago and was able to do it.

Last edited:
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

dyad

TRIBE Member
I will post again if I still see the sign up in the liquor store tonight. (because sometimes the best intentioned websites done work out as planned)

dyad

TRIBE Member
yep sign is gone, so the website wont accept applications anymore, but when I was talking to the guy he said that the 3 positions he had to fill were all offered to people who applied by by telephone rather than the website

MoFo

TRIBE Member
I would hand in a resume to an actual location.

That's what the Keele and Lawrence location told me to tell my clients.

billy

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Stormshadow
In the online part time section, it says they are not accepting any application for Toronto at this time.
pfff. that's loser talk. just show up and start stocking shelves.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories